Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black Friday sale!!

Jrosacker

Wondering if I should place an order now or wait till Black Friday! I need some products for some cars I'm detailing here coming up, but if it's going to be cheaper on Black Friday then idk!! Oh the struggle. We do have to discount code for being forum members so.

If you need some things immediately for emergency details we have expedited shipping options that we could get products to you overnight or Thursday at the earliest if you're in the continental 48 United States, but if you have enough things to hold out for a little while, I have a feeling next week is going to be a pretty incredible week!

So many cool new things coming your way...it's difficult for me to stay quiet I'm so excited!  :)

HOW DO I POST PICTURES off MY PHONE! The unboxing was beautiful :')

The way I have to do it is click the link at the bottom that says go to full site, or something along those lines. Then click advanced reply, and go from there.

I can see waiting, but then everybody will complain when the shipping system gets overwhelmed and their items don't arrive when expected.  Especially as it gets closer to Christmas.  

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016/09/21/fedex-braces-for-record-holiday-season-again.html

Edited by LFairbanks

I can see waiting, but then everybody will complain when the shipping system gets overwhelmed and their items don't arrive when expected.  Especially as it gets closer to Christmas.  

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016/09/21/fedex-braces-for-record-holiday-season-again.html

This is true. Waiting on shipping does suck. But Adams is only bringing it upon themselves with all this hype lol