Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic boost

hemi1300

Question

Not planning on getting the ceramic paint sealant kit at this time, but curious about the ceramic boost. Would it be worth purchasing just to use as a spray/wax type product if u don't have the ceramic coating applied? Or is it mainly just for use with the ceramic coating?

Like someone mentioned, if you’re looking for an easy, spray on, go about your business product, G&G is the way to go just based on useability. I don’t know how much searching you’ve done but the info is out there...Boost is not a super easy product to use. It takes quite the learning curve to get it streak free. Worth it if you’re coated, not so much if you want that one step, quick, super shine finish.  G&G is a breeze compared to Boost, especially if you use too much or other mistakes. Much more forgiving. 

Im totally not bagging on the product for its intended purpose, but for this, it’s a no brainer to me.  

41 minutes ago, alexA5 said:

Gonna add on to this real

quick. With the paint sealant, will wax and guard and gloss be okay to apply after the sealant ? 

Yes, you can layer additional protection over the LPS.   H2O G&G is perfect compliment to the LPS to extend its duration.  Wax will just add some additional shine benefit with short-lived protection, especially during the harsh winter months.

Edited by ZMAN024

On 12/3/2017 at 7:49 AM, alexA5 said:

Gonna add on to this real

quick. With the paint sealant, will wax and guard and gloss be okay to apply after the sealant ? 

Absolutely! I recommend using H2O G&G regularly (Winter or not) to maintain the LPS and add extra shine and protection.  I think the Wax may be kind of unnecessary, especially if it's Buttery, in which case I wouldn't use it at all.  But if it's a Paste wax then you could put it down on top or under the H2O GG. 

Ok I don't understand why the Adams rep stated do not use on glass. I bought this because it could be used on all surfaces. It says on the back of my bottle as step 4 repeat on all surfaces paint, glass, plastic, chrome. Then it also says used on any exterior surfaces paint, trim and glass. So what's the deal?? I haven't used on my car yet but I wanted to just on the glass for now. I got tired of doing rain x and that was a huge reason why I purchased this product was for the rain bead up on my windshield etc. Also because I have a white car and GM decided to make every model car matching color plastic splash guards for cars but they didn't for my model go figure. So I also was going to use this to help the dirt and road grim from sticking on my lower door panels and trim by the wheel Wells to try keeping my white paint white and easier to clean the crap off.