Customer Service 866.965.0400

Towel Discoloring

Geebee

Question

It's really no big deal but after my first washing of my Adam's Double and Triple Soft towels, as you can see from my pic attachment, there's a slight degree of dis-colorization. I had 7 white towels that I used, pre-soaked with ADAM'S MICROFIBER REVITALIZER and then washed with my other microfiber towels. Even though the other towels had been washed numerous times (shouldn't bleed over) this was the result.

Like I said, it's no real big deal.  I really do love these towels for their softness. Maybe Adam's can sell a color version of the Double and Triple Soft towels....Hint...Hint. Gray or Black would be nice. Adam's does have the borderless version in gray (Korean microfiber) that I just love too......

post-15154-0-39758500-1479634956_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

Were all the towels white?

Been using G&G?

Trevor and Brian…to answer your questions, No and No. I did was the Adam’s white Double and Triple Soft towels with other that were colored. However, the colored towels were washed about 3 or 4 times before and I would have thought there would be no color bleeding when I washed all the towels together. Well, I guess that wasn’t the case.  Looks like I’ll have to wash the Adam’s towels all by themselves as to keep the color somewhat white.  :blink:

That's odd for the color transfer to be so complete and thorough on the white towel for sure. I'd almost believe a reaction between the detergent and the water or the detergent pulled contamination from the barrel of the washing machine. Do you have well water? Top or front load machine? Ever run washing machine cleaner through it?

As for towel color being white, there's a reason. If the towel picks up something unwanted you'll see it on white, not so on darker colors like gray or black. He does sell a very plush Borderless Gray Towel if that's your preference.

As for towel color being white, there's a reason. If the towel picks up something unwanted you'll see it on white, not so on darker colors like gray or black. ...

For many applications, I greatly prefer white towels for exactly this reason.