Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cordless random orbital polisher

b_pappy

Question

We probably all own at least one Porter Cable or similar, but a friend asked if there was a good cordless model I could recommend. I didn't know off hand, but have a world of resource right here. What have you guys seen that is worth owning, cordless but similar to the PC?

Bruce

8 answers to this question

We probably all own at least one Porter Cable or similar, but a friend asked if there was a good cordless model I could recommend. I didn't know off hand, but have a world of resource right here. What have you guys seen that is worth owning, cordless but similar to the PC?

Bruce

I believe a cordless orbital would also be known as "hand polishing" :lolsmack:

j/k.... I think a cordless PC type thing would be pretty cool.

Rich

As the theory of one sounds great, the battery life would be minimal and you'd need like 10 batteries on hand.

Or they can just attach a car battery to it.. making it weigh about 40lbs.. lol

The gentleman actually has some mobility concerns that make a cordless a better choice for him - his preference (actually his wife), not mine. Anyhow, it doesn't sound like there is anything worth owning available. Thanks for the help.

Bruce

I recall seeing adam demo (tease us with) a small pad that was used on a cordless drill. Maybe PM Adam about the status of that product and see if maybe it would work for your friend. It might not have the battery life to do a while vehicle, but for some spot work it might be just the thing. :cheers: