Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Patriot wax

2quikta

Question

7 answers to this question

Sorry, I've been very busy and the first orders of it are just shipping out today :)

The wax itself has a red pigment, the lid is a white plastic lid like the black lid on the Americana, and then the machined billet aluminum coin top is anodized blue  :patriot:

Good to hear Dan! I know multicolored wax doesn't stand up well so just wanted to check. Everybody always said good things about the old patriot and I didn't get a chance to get some before it was discontinued. Maybe I'll treat myself to the new patriot for my bday next month....though I also don't have any new Americana yet either!

I'm one who ordered the new Patriot wax. I'm new to Adam's products and have been going through existing supplies of other brand's "Ultimate" products. What can I expect from this wax and what makes it different from Americana or Buttery? Since there is a version with the billet top is it intended to be a collectors item?

This wax is easy to use, and offers maximum protection and shine.  Buttery wax is good, Americana is better, Patriot is about the best stuff you'll get no matter how much you pay.  

As for the billet, when it first came out, the entire container was billet aluminum and a bit of the proceeds went for charity.  Yes, it was also considered a collector item (the tin).  Now just the lid has billet.  Collector item?  It's all in the eye of the owner.  

I'd apply via hand as well. The older patriot was a dream to apply and remove and I'm sure they have improved it yet again. The new patriot looks awesome with the silica in it, plays well with other silica products from what I have read. I'm interested in a combo of ceramic booster topped with the new patriot. Let's us know how it treats you