Customer Service 866.965.0400

Chocolate Mint Detail Spray Bottle

This is beyond insignificant in terms of anything except aesthetics, but was anyone else turned off because of the different bottle used for the Chocolate Mint Limited Edition Detail Spray of was that just me?

I am 100% sure that the product is good, especially cause it's from Adam's but that bottle has to stick out like a sore thumb in some of the collections I've seen on these forums.

Edited by mathews31

I actually like the black bottle. Gives a sleek look the clear ones don't have. But to each his or her own.

***BREAK***

Adam's team: Will you consider selling these as "empties" for refills? Since I didn't order one of these bottles (I'm more of a Samoa/Tagalong kind of guy than Thin Mints  ;)  :drool: ), I'm wondering if it has a see-through portion, similar to a bottle of oil, so you can tell how much is left? And if not, can that be added should you sell them empty?

Edited by falcaineer

I actually like the black bottle. Gives a sleek look the clear ones don't have. But to each his or her own.

***BREAK***

Adam's team: Will you consider selling these as "empties" for refills? Since I didn't order one of these bottles (I'm more of a Samoa/Tagalong kind of guy than Thin Mints  ;)  :drool: ), I'm wondering if it has a see-through portion, similar to a bottle of oil, so you can tell how much is left? And if not, can that be added should you sell them empty?

Sorry, there isn't a see-through portion, but that's a great idea!