Customer Service 866.965.0400

Caring for pads

philhibner

Question

10 answers to this question

That sucks! After I detail, I spray the foam pads with All Purpose Cleaner, scrub with my fingers, than rinse. I do the same with the microfiber pads unless they are completely trashed, if they are I wash them alone in the washer with Microfiber Revitalizer.

I air dry all the pads.

Check out this article/video...

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/28827-ask-the-shine-doc-ep-10-cleaning-accessories/

I hope you can get them back to working condition. My guess is you'll be able to, though it will take others' advice on here for how.

Edited by falcaineer

I spritz them with APC, then put them in a bucket of left over wash water.  I will clean them later in the day, or even leave them in the water for a few days.  I place a Grit Guard upside down over them to weight them down, and put the Gamma Seal lid to keep stuff out of the water.

I spritz them down pretty good with Microfiber Revitalizer, set them on a grit guard and with a 40 degree nozzle on my PW blast them from the center outward to the edge all the way around.

Once they're all washed out, I'll take the sidekick and give them a quick blast to get all the loose water out of them, then hang them on a hook in the garage to air dry.