Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW Foam Gun

Rb1274

Question

Got the gun today and did a quick test run.  The overall set up was bigger than I expected.  The bottle is 32oz, and the spray gun feels solid.  The concern I have is if you drop it on the quick connect it will probably break.  I tend to throw my hose around and could see myself tossing it, forgetting that its not my normal rubber fireman nozzle. Installed the yellow nib, filled it half way with water, and added 3oz of Red Shampoo.  NOT 10oz like Adam does in the video...lol.,  might want to edit that scene. Connected the Foam Gun and went to town.  First of all I was worried that I was getting the cheap version and that I wouldn't get good foam with out adding a ton of Shampoo.  I was completely wrong, it foamed like crazy.  The connections were tight no drips or leaks at all!  I went over my F-150 TWICE and still had a few inches left in the bottom of the bottle. 

Great product as usual... you won't be disappointed, Adam 110% guarantees it!!!

post-14986-0-50062400-1490993575_thumb.jpeg 

5 answers to this question

looking forward to more reviews, and hopefully vids with this foam gun.  

truly i'm not trying to be "that guy" at all--but a foam gun video on a white truck makes it a little hard to see in action!  (there's a car care guru video on youtube where he's using a dyed soap to eliminate this problem!)

Got the gun today and did a quick test run.  The overall set up was bigger than I expected.  The bottle is 32oz, and the spray gun feels solid.  The concern I have is if you drop it on the quick connect it will probably break.  I tend to throw my hose around and could see myself tossing it, forgetting that its not my normal rubber fireman nozzle. Installed the yellow nib, filled it half way with water, and added 3oz of Red Shampoo.  NOT 10oz like Adam does in the video...lol.,  might want to edit that scene. Connected the Foam Gun and went to town.  First of all I was worried that I was getting the cheap version and that I wouldn't get good foam with out adding a ton of Shampoo.  I was completely wrong, it foamed like crazy.  The connections were tight no drips or leaks at all!  I went over my F-150 TWICE and still had a few inches left in the bottom of the bottle. 

Great product as usual... you won't be disappointed, Adam 110% guarantees it!!!

attachicon.gifFoam Gun.jpeg

I was literally just thinking let me post quickly about this before the sale ends, but I'm trying to figure out if its worth it over the stronger oen....