Customer Service 866.965.0400

Interior cleaning

aaronc1

Question

Nothing major just some before and after pics of my wifes suv. Its her dd so shes up and down with my 2 little girls. So it usually takes me more time cleaning her suv then mine. I love how easy the process in cleaning the carpet was. I sprayed some carpet cleaner, scrubbed it and then wiped it off with a mf towel and then passed it with the vaccum cleaner and wala!

IMG_20170401_140135_928_zpsl825mlz5.jpg

IMG_20170401_140135_937_zpscvlagftb.jpg

IMG_20170401_140135_930_zpsepai0kyu.jpg

IMG_20170401_140135_936_zps87w6lsm2.jpg

10 answers to this question

Its awesome and the smell i love it. But i use it on leather etc. I use the leather cleaner as well but only if the seat needs a good cleaning, other than that i use the interior cleaning

So far I've been using only the leather conditioner on all my interior components, is there any benefits to using the TID over the LC?  Does one have better sun protection vs. the other?  What about the anti-static properties of the TID?

I love the LC, especially the smell! LC has SPF 65, and while I don't know what SPF the ID has, it does have sunblock additives. ID also has anti-static properties that work great. Current formula smells like baby powder, by the way. I use the ID for door panels, dash, and console, and the LC for seats, but that's my preference. Others, like you, use LC and LIC all around.

At your age, Nathan, baby powder is your cologne!!! :lolsmack:

Man, it is a good thing that Nathan can hold his own on this forum because the hazing he receives because of is age is relentless. LOL. Don't worry Nathan, while everyone loves to kid with you it's just a sign of respect for someone so young but with so much drive and determination to do what they enjoy.

As for the interior detailer.... not a fan of the baby powder smell. While it works well, there is just something wrong with a F150 smelling like baby powder when both of your kids are teenagers.

Edited by tmccoy2236