Customer Service 866.965.0400

Jeep Hard Top

ZMAN024

Question

My son bought a beautiful 2010 Jeep Rubicon this past weekend.  I was wondering what the best Adams product would be to protect the fiberglass hard top once I've had a chance to thoroughly clean it.  I was thinking about using the new Ceramic Boost, but I'm not sure.  Since the top has got a texture to it, I'm reaching out to the group for advice.  :confused:  

7 answers to this question

I have a customer with a 10 year old Rubicon, I've never put anything on it and it still looks new!

My son bought a beautiful 2010 Jeep Rubicon this past weekend.  I was wondering what the best Adams product would be to protect the fiberglass hard top once I've had a chance to thoroughly clean it.  I was thinking about using the new Ceramic Boost, but I'm not sure.  Since the top has got a texture to it, I'm reaching out to the group for advice.  :confused:

Hi Oz! Please tell your son congrats on the new Jeep! I've used Ceramic Boost on several different types of textured plastic, vinyl, and paint so far, and it has worked awesome in every application. Our friend Kerwin from Aloha Detailing even used Ceramic Boost on the huge Adam's A logo on our canopy tent for our show display when we were up at Barrett-Jackson in Connecticut a few days ago to bring some color and protection back into the logo, since it was beginning to fade a bit.

It's currently my favorite product of ours. Just remember to use it sparingly for easiest application and removal. A few light mists per panel is plenty!

Hi Oz! Please tell your son congrats on the new Jeep! I've used Ceramic Boost on several different types of textured plastic, vinyl, and paint so far, and it has worked awesome in every application. Our friend Kerwin from Aloha Detailing even used Ceramic Boost on the huge Adam's A logo on our canopy tent for our show display when we were up at Barrett-Jackson in Connecticut a few days ago to bring some color and protection back into the logo, since it was beginning to fade a bit.

It's currently my favorite product of ours. Just remember to use it sparingly for easiest application and removal. A few light mists per panel is plenty!

Thanks Dan.  I appreciate your input.  I guess I'll need to place an order ASAP so we can get the new ride off to a good start.