Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shelf Life of Products

Gofast458

Question

10 answers to this question

Try shaking the brilliant glaze up. If after  few seconds you can see some oil on top, then its already "bad" or at least it might not perform as its supposed to. I had 2 bottles of brilliant glaze go bad like that. You can also notice when you pour some on the applicator. It seems to soak into the foam much faster when the chemicals dont mix well anymore. 

If you dont use them often, try going into the garage and shaking them up every month or so to try and keep the chemicals from permanently splitting.

Plus, I don’t have nearly enough room to store my products in the house.

Good news, my garage doesn’t get colder than freezing and rarely gets hotter than mid 90s...if that means anything

We do strongly recommend that if your garage dips below 45 F in the winter or above 85 F in the summer to move chemicals indoors for best shelf life. Certain products, like VRT that Mariner mentioned, can become less solid with overexposure to high temperatures, which can impact their effectiveness and performance.

Try shaking the brilliant glaze up. If after  few seconds you can see some oil on top, then its already "bad" or at least it might not perform as its supposed to. I had 2 bottles of brilliant glaze go bad like that. You can also notice when you pour some on the applicator. It seems to soak into the foam much faster when the chemicals dont mix well anymore. 

If you dont use them often, try going into the garage and shaking them up every month or so to try and keep the chemicals from permanently splitting.

Mine takes about 20minutes to separate, do you think its still good?

The date on it is, 11/2016

Yes it’s still good, nothing wrong with it Nick!

Mine takes about 20minutes to separate, do you think its still good?

The date on it is, 11/2016

I mean yes it’s junk, just send it to me I’ll dispose of it for you, and take the hassle away from your busy days.

Lol

Edited by ocdrifter