Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Sealant

Mbrazelton

Question

I have watched the video a couple times on Glass Sealant, and followed the steps.  But I can never seem to get alittle bit of the haze off the window with Glass Sealant, it looks good from one angle but if you look at the corners it still has a haze.  I have cleaned the window two or three times, and it has even rained a couple times. 

13 answers to this question

I’d hit it with a clay bar and start over. Your haze could be anything between a plain dirty windshield to uncured sealant.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same, or maybe the towel was to saturated and I just need to re clean it. I don't want to use Brilliant Glaze because it is the outside of the window, from what I understand that is a inside window trick.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same, or maybe the towel was to saturated and I just need to re clean it. I don't want to use Brilliant Glaze because it is the outside of the window, from what I understand that is a inside window trick.

Brilliant Glaze will work on the exterior too, but I prefer to use Revive Hand Polish to clean exterior windows. I use it to take off hard water spots at least once a month. If you’re set on starting over just hit it with a clay bar or RHP, then start fresh. Trying to track down haze solutions can be a huge pain at times.

How was the window prepped, it can make all the difference for application. There might have been some residue of something in those corners still. 

I sprayed it off and scrubbed it with glass cleaner, then clay with glass cleaner, then wiped it off, then sealed it. 

Brilliant Glaze works GREAT on the exterior glass. And it has some solvents in it that might help to remove the haze.