Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member From IL

Naylor649

Hey my fellow detailing fanatics! Just joined a few days ago and also new to detailing. Bought a brand new 2017 GMC 2500 Sierra SLT Duramax and the wife has a 2014 GMC Terrian SLT2. The wife told me i gotta keep it till i retire so I've gotta keep it in tip top shape. Over the past few months I've binged watched hours of detailing video's all over Youtube. I never knew i was washing cars/trucks/tractors wrong so long. Also over the past few months I've spent a hefty dollar on getting my arsenal built. Not just all adam's stuff yet. But my favorites so far is the Visco Clay and glass sealer. Anyways, I'm not new to forums. They are my favorite compared to all the social media outlets these days. Hope to get to know some of you and hopefully i can pick up some good tips and have some fun. Thanks again Adam's polishes for having great products(the ones i have so far and the mystery truck organizer i bought for christmas).

-Steve-o Naylor

10 hours ago, shmedley said:

Welcome to your newest addiction from a fellow Illinois resident. Where in the state are you at?

Thank you. I’m in sourthern part of the stateJust right across the river from STL. Alton, IL. You?

13 hours ago, Naylor649 said:

Thank you. I’m in sourthern part of the stateJust right across the river from STL. Alton, IL. You?

Alton, hope the ghosts don't like your adams collection default_laugh.png

I'm about 20 miles west of Chicago in Downers Grove. Just enough to not get shafted by Crook County or the city

Edited by shmedley