Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gloss / Depth Only

galaxy

Question

10 answers to this question

I didn’t need to talk polish/prep cause I got that part down;)

woah...surprised about the overwhelming support for brilliant glaze. I expected some paint sealant responses and/or some G&G thrown in there.  How would you combine these two with the glaze? 

Edited by galaxy

18 minutes ago, galaxy said:

I didn’t need to talk polish/prep cause I got that part down;)

woah...surprised about the overwhelming support for brilliant glaze. I expected some paint sealant responses and/or some G&G thrown in there.  How would you combine these two with the glaze? 

I'd offer support for BG comes because you asked for a LSP to give "depth, warmth, and gloss only, setting aside concerns for protection and durability?" That's precisely what glazes do. Don't get me (us?) wrong...PS combined with HGG is an awesome combo and what many of us use regularly, myself included...but for what you are asking for, I'm not surprised to see BG come out on top. It's a great product!

If you haven't read it yet, take a look at this article:

And if by combining the products you mean layering, apply PS first, HGG as a maintenance step every 4 washes or so, and BG as a topper when you feel like it. This will give you the durability you need (agreed with Shane), and the shine you're looking for.