Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from Nor Cal

tomsch63

Hello all. New to the forum and really digging on Adam's products. Right now I have two cars that I've been detailing. The first is my 2017 Honda CRV AWD Touring which is black with black leather. The other is my wife's Mercedes Benz E350 which is also black with black leather. I also have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner but is a short timer since it's going on the sale block next week. 

My CRV is the daily driver and so far has gone through a clay bar followed by Klasse AIO which I've been using for quite a while. Easy to apply but to be honest it's really meant to be a short term sealant just to keep the paint protected until I decide what I want to do moving forward. Coming back to Adam's products I've been using a two bucket wash with Adam's car wash shampoo. Quick touch ups have been Adam's detail spray. For the interior I use Adam's Interior Detail spray followed up with Adam's New Leather Conditioner. The CRV is still pretty new and I'm surprised just how the leather just soaks this stuff up leaving a nice non greasy matte finish. I'm going on a road trip to Carmel CA next weekend and will likely do another layer of the LC the weekend after that. 

Now that I have one layer of the Klasse I'm debating where to go from there using Adam's products which by the way I'm loving! 

Welcome to the addiction, Tom! Two black cars...a true glutton for punishment! :lol:

As to where to go from here, all depends on the level of protection and shine you want. PS is an awesome product for dailies, for example. Read this article for a little more info on what will work best for you:

And don’t be afraid to ask questions and lend your insight, too. Enjoy!

Edited by falcaineer

Welcome,  what type of protection does Klasse offer?  I’ve heard mixed reviews, never tried it.  

If its long term, I’d pick up some H2O Guard n Gloss,  use it once a month to maintain, until your next big detail, in which I’d use Adams Paint Sealant, then maintain the same.

Everything else is pretty darn awesome,  I’ve become 99% all Adams since I first found them about 15 months ago,  can’t go wrong!

Welcome aboard, Tom.  :welcomebanner:  Regardless of the base layer you have currently, it's hard to beat the ease of application and durability of H2O G&G as a monthly top coat for your daily driver.  It's one of my favorite Adam's products.

Edited by ZMAN024

Thanks for the input. I'm thinking about the next steps after the Klasse. I did throw it on to at least provide some level of protection before I go to the next level. So far it is looking pretty good but I may strip it off and start over at some point with Adam's products. I do have a bottle of H2O that I'll try out after my weekend trip to Carmel CA. It will need a good two bucket wash after the 4hr trip so I'll try it out then. I'm becoming a little addicted to Adam's products. I have yet another order showing up tomorrow with Tire Shine, VRT, and some applicators, and a 2-pack of ultra plush drying towels. 

34 minutes ago, tomsch63 said:

I'm becoming a little addicted to Adam's products. I have yet another order showing up tomorrow with Tire Shine, VRT, and some applicators, and a 2-pack of ultra plush drying towels. 

Hahaha.  There's no such thing as being a little addicted.  It's like being a little bit pregnant. :lol:

Face it, you're hooked.  Don't worry, though, you're in good company.