Customer Service 866.965.0400

Multi Foam Cleaner is Amazing

Eperuza

Question

This Adam's product probably impressed me the most. These seats are in a 2007 honda civic that was neglected pretty badly. Worked on the drivers seat last night and the results were outstanding. Probably needs a steamer to get those last darker stains out but this is great for me for the time, price and effort invested. Left is before. Right is after. 

IMG_20180619_201901.jpg

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Eperuza said:

This Adam's product probably impressed me the most. These seats are in a 2007 honda civic that was neglected pretty badly. Worked on the drivers seat last night and the results were outstanding. Probably needs a steamer to get those last darker stains out but this is great for me for the time, price and effort invested. Left is before. Right is after. 

IMG_20180619_201901.jpg

niceee... i just received mines today. did you just clean it with a cloth or a mechanized tool? 

7 hours ago, Eperuza said:

IMG_20180619_201901.jpg

Wow, quite difference.  Thanks for posting