Customer Service 866.965.0400

Towles, Rags, Wipes, Cloths & All Other Wipers.......

JoeySr

Question

How do you keep track of what cloth is recommended to what product & then to the laundry and back into use.....

It's like every chemical has 2-3 different wipe/rags products that are recommended.....

How in the world do you keep it straight and then launder them & store so many different rags.......

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, JoeySr said:

How do you keep track of what cloth is recommended to what product & then to the laundry and back into use.....

It's like every chemical has 2-3 different wipe/rags products that are recommended.....

How in the world do you keep it straight and then launder them & store so many different rags.......

I organize mines like this..

SmartSelect_20180621-212852_Gallery.jpg

Between washes I fold my towels/clothes up and use a rubberband to hold the folded clothe to the bottle.  Under the trigger works great if there is a trigger.  This method works great for me until the clothe is ready to be washed. 

I have 3 rubbermaid totes in my storage shelf.

1. For brand new in plastic pads and towels (backups for when the current rotation expire)

2. For unopened and used towels and pads - whats used when washing my car

3. For the dirty towels used during a wash. Once I get a load I wash and separate the polish and drying towels from any heavily soiled towels like for wheels, exhaust, engine.

Like most I keep my towels in some type of plastic container folded and ready to use. 

Like Rich, its a use once and move on. 

What I do Is I keep 2 dirty buckets, 1 for anything that was wheel or really dirty used, and one for the normal waterless, detail spray wipe downs, glass towels, interior stuff. That way the normal dirty ones are easy to treat and clean as a load or two themselves. If a towel got used on the rims prior to a wash or clean it was usually a cheapo and quite often gets washed in a bucket and relegated to household use and not car stuff.