Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member to the forum, avid user of Adam's products!

Jackprevite

Hey all,

New to the forum, but i've been buying and using adam's products like a mad man now for about two months, i'm completely addicted. I'm a novice detailer, i do it purely for pleasure. Between my 2013 Honda Accord EX-L v6 and my wife's 2017 RAV4 LE, i'm aiming to gain some proficiency in the trade for when I get something a bit more fun. 

Anyway, great to meet you all, happy to be here!

Jack

2 hours ago, Jackprevite said:

Hey all,

New to the forum, but i've been buying and using adam's products like a mad man now for about two months, i'm completely addicted. I'm a novice detailer, i do it purely for pleasure. Between my 2013 Honda Accord EX-L v6 and my wife's 2017 RAV4 LE, i'm aiming to gain some proficiency in the trade for when I get something a bit more fun. 

Anyway, great to meet you all, happy to be here!

Jack

Welcome Jack, I also have a new addiction to Adams and detailing! My wife wants to be mad at the money I'm spending but she can't deny the way the cars look!

19 hours ago, Editguy said:

Welcome Jack, I also have a new addiction to Adams and detailing! My wife wants to be mad at the money I'm spending but she can't deny the way the cars look!

I'm in the same boat. The way i see it, if i keep giving her car the TLC it deserves, maybe i can convince her to let me buy a new Kia Stinger GT2 sooner than later! ?.

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys, glad to contribute! Will post some pictures when it's not 110 down here in Texas and i can give the cars a full detail!

Edited by Jackprevite