Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hot tub cover

694doorbird

Question

5 answers to this question

Just apply it the same way you would in your car. Outside only.  You can use your hand and rub it in if you want, or you can apply it to a micro and wipe it on that way.  Then wipe off the excess with another clean micro. You only want to apply it to a clean top.  

I have always used 303 on the motor home awning, tonneau cover and hot tub cover and never had a streaking problem.  My last hot tub cover lasted over 10 years and it was the inside that started coming apart and absorbing water.  While I think the leather conditioner is a very good product and I use it on interior leather and vinyl, I would need a lot of convincing to use it on outside items replacing 303.  For the hot tub, I do the cover in the fall and spring.  For the spring treatment, I do it right after pollen season and it gets a good cleaning first.

2 hours ago, RayS said:

I have always used 303 on the motor home awning, tonneau cover and hot tub cover and never had a streaking problem.  My last hot tub cover lasted over 10 years and it was the inside that started coming apart and absorbing water.  While I think the leather conditioner is a very good product and I use it on interior leather and vinyl, I would need a lot of convincing to use it on outside items replacing 303.  For the hot tub, I do the cover in the fall and spring.  For the spring treatment, I do it right after pollen season and it gets a good cleaning first.

Always heard good things about 303. Might have to try it.