Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello!! New to detailing

Furyan

Hello all. As the title states I'm brand new to detailing. I've always been OCD about keeping my cars clean but now I'm on a whole new level. Bought my first brand new ride a 2018 Dodge Durango GT Black Crystal with Blacktop package,so all black lol. Got to researching detailing after my dealer said not to use car washes,found out about Adam's and bought a crapload of products and here I am.

Since I live in the midwest it's been cold,snowy,icy and unforgiving this year so I've been anxiously awaiting for a day above 40 degrees so I can wash my baby and try out these products,its killing me lol. I will get some pics once I get a chance to get her clean. Thanks,see y'all on the forums!

On 2/8/2019 at 12:18 AM, Furyan said:

Hello all. As the title states I'm brand new to detailing. I've always been OCD about keeping my cars clean but now I'm on a whole new level. Bought my first brand new ride a 2018 Dodge Durango GT Black Crystal with Blacktop package,so all black lol. Got to researching detailing after my dealer said not to use car washes,found out about Adam's and bought a crapload of products and here I am.

Since I live in the midwest it's been cold,snowy,icy and unforgiving this year so I've been anxiously awaiting for a day above 40 degrees so I can wash my baby and try out these products,its killing me lol. I will get some pics once I get a chance to get her clean. Thanks,see y'all on the forums!

Before and afters are always awesome... Welcome to the wonderful world of ocd. :)