Customer Service 866.965.0400

Introduction

HRPinDC

Hi All-

I’m not really new, I’ve been using nothing but Adam’s for almost six years now, but I don’t think I ever officially “checked-in”. My DD is a Jeep Wrangler, and I recently bought myself a little present. I have a good process for the Jeep, now I have to find a new process that works for the Mustang. I’m thinking Rinseless, but am interested in how others care for their classics. Thanks!

78663FFE-8972-445B-8394-8135F82D2AF3.jpeg

Edited by HRPinDC

8 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome back, Howard! That's a beauty. I don't own a classic, but I'm sure others have some thoughts... Looking forward to seeing your results.

Thanks a lot falcaineer. I’ve certainly read many of your posts and have learned a lot from them. Cheers!

Hi Howard, Not only is it a Mustang, it also has a touch of Red on it.   If that is a garage queen and you really want it look sharp, consider the ceramic wax once you have it clean.  After that you do rinseless or waterless according to how much stuff has gotten onto it.   The ceramic wax is the best that I used so far and it sure made mine (now the daughters) mustang look sharp.

4 hours ago, RayS said:

Hi Howard, Not only is it a Mustang, it also has a touch of Red on it.   If that is a garage queen and you really want it look sharp, consider the ceramic wax once you have it clean.  After that you do rinseless or waterless according to how much stuff has gotten onto it.   The ceramic wax is the best that I used so far and it sure made mine (now the daughters) mustang look sharp.

Hi Ray. The whole interior is red too! The red definitely gets a lot of attention. I’ve never thought much about the ceramic stuff, as I thought that was more for daily drivers that needed better protection. Someone else posted a video and now I’m re-thinking it. Adam’s technology moves too fast for me. As soon as I think I have it figured out, boom! They change it. Thanks for the recommendation!