Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just saying hello from Eagle River, Alaska

Matthew

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hello from Eagle River, Alaska. It is currently cold and ash falling currently from Mt. Redoubt. I am a Car Audio enthusiast, as well as a detail freak. So I am sure I am in good company. Looking forward to meeting many of you.

Matthew Iskra

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hello from Eagle River, Alaska. It is currently cold and ash falling currently from Mt. Redoubt. I am a Car Audio enthusiast, as well as a detail freak. So I am sure I am in good company. Looking forward to meeting many of you.

Matthew Iskra

Welcome Matthew! It's just a matter of time before Adam makes a "how to use Detail Spray to remove volcanic ash from your car" video, so stand by... :lol:

Rich

Welcome to the forum Matthew! Boy, I hear that ash can make some major mess to cars. Maybe once it's done, you can do a photo write up on how you cleaned your car up. I'm sure we'd all like to know.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I have yet to drive out in the ash, but you really have to be careful with ash because it causes so many problems with electronics. I am going to have to start out with blowing off all the ash before I even begin to think about washing.

Junkman- the fishing here is some of the best in the world, come up sometime and you will see

Taig-pm'd you

• 2 weeks later...