Customer Service 866.965.0400

GAMMA SEALS???

Tkitch92

Question

So somehow I managed to lose two gamma seals for my 5 gallon buckets. Does anyone know if these can be purchased without buying the whole bucket??? Maybe a special phone call to Adams customer service? How would y'all go about getting these seals replaced?? Thanks!

Edited by Tkitch92

5 answers to this question

We don't have the gamma seal and lid for purchase by itself on the website, but if you give us a call, Charlie or Emery might be able to help out on that. 

Just curious, did you already have the gamma seals on the buckets? They're a tight press fit and very difficult to remove once they're on the bucket, so I'm guessing they were never installed :)

Yea I Kno they wwer

11 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

We don't have the gamma seal and lid for purchase by itself on the website, but if you give us a call, Charlie or Emery might be able to help out on that. 

Just curious, did you already have the gamma seals on the buckets? They're a tight press fit and very difficult to remove once they're on the bucket, so I'm guessing they were never installed :)

Yea I Kno they were on at one time because I used to take the buckets pre filled to the quarter wash in the winter. Does anyone know the size of the oring gamma seal?