Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sir-Srey checking in from Austin, TX !

Sir-Srey

Yo Yo Yo!

What's going on Adam's FAMILY (haha)! 👽

I recently bought me a new 2021 Chevrolet Colorado & soon after making that purchase I starting researching how to properly care for a new vehicle.

I'm the type of person to do A LOT of research prior to pulling the trigger.

I wanted to find a system that worked for me, then tweak it to my needs. 

I made (2) $100+ orders, hoping I got everything I need for my 5 step method:

• WASH (2-3 bucket wash)
  • CLEAN (detail & clay)
  • POLISH
  • FINISH (wax, sealant & coatings)
  • MAINTAIN

I'd love to go in depth and write a little review for these steps, keep a look out :D 

Hope to learn from y'all and be of some help myself in the future!

-Anthony Srey 😎

Welcome to the Forum Anthony.  Any you want to know about the paint and trim on the Colorado, just ask.    If you go through some of my threads you'll see the transformation of my Colorado with various Adam's products and now it is Ceramic coated and will soon be going to Graphene.

9 minutes ago, RayS said:

Welcome to the Forum Anthony.  Any you want to know about the paint and trim on the Colorado, just ask.    If you go through some of my threads you'll see the transformation of my Colorado with various Adam's products and now it is Ceramic coated and will soon be going to Graphene.

I'll def take some time to go back and look, THANKS!

I did a wash yesterday.

Used Glass sealant on the windshield only - (made a mistake) :( 

And used SPRAY WAX on the hood and front panels - (skipping the trunk and rear panels, and hood because it was getting dark.) 

It was my first wash on my new Colorado. 

Got any initial tips or suggestions? 

You'll be amazed at how much it will shine and the depth once you thoroughly clean it and hit it with iron remover.  The amount of rail dust that was on mine pretty much told me that is sat in a rail yard for multiple weeks.  Then it was time for polishing and the original protectant was Paint Sealant.  The Spray Wax works very well and in the Texas sun, you'll need to apply the Spray Wax about once a month.

Long term, I'd have to recommend the Graphene Spray Coating, it does an amazing job and makes it much easier to keep clean.