Customer Service 866.965.0400

How much ceramic coating is needed for truck?

luke1333

Question

Hello all, been throwing around the idea of ceramic coating the truck in the spring as I have a set of 22" wheels that are new I need to seal up anyways. How much ceramic coating do I need? Was looking at the new Adams Graphene coating and it is a 60 ml bottle, the wheel coatings I have seen are 30 ml or so. Is 60 ml enough for wheels and the entire truck? It is a 2020 Sierra Crew Cab just trying to figure things out especially since Adams has it on sale right now!

Also can I continue to use my Lusso car soap I love or would I have to use the Adams one?

Link:

https://adamspolishes.com/products/graphene-ceramic-coating™?_pos=4&_sid=9e1dc1435&_ss=r

Edited by luke1333

On 3/10/2021 at 7:18 PM, RayS said:

If you do a search on my posts, you'll be able to find pictures of the toneau covers and Red Mustang Convertible.  The more I'm thinking about it, I should probably do both bags.  If I do the bag on Saturday, I test when I go play on Sunday.

IMG_0911.JPG

I am curious about shoes too lol and got my replacement graphene in today! Also leaking, worse then first one LOL I can't catch a break!

20210313_144950.thumb.jpg.6afa157fb7ac7b65895eb966b72cc241.jpg

We had a member try using a coating on sneakers once and they didn't turn out very well.  

I've had one order that had a broken bottle and there was no doubt it was by the transport company based on the box it arrived in  Call Adam's on Monday, they will take care of you.

5 hours ago, luke1333 said:

I am curious about shoes too lol and got my replacement graphene in today! Also leaking, worse then first one LOL I can't catch a break!

20210313_144950.thumb.jpg.6afa157fb7ac7b65895eb966b72cc241.jpg

One of things that is a bit disappointing is that Adams does not package the coating in some sort of box.  It would stop this from happening.  I had their ceramic coating leak on me when I received it.