Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tent Sale at the Headquarters, Saturday, April 17, 2021

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Norton said:

I remain interested, but weather look less than optimal, again. 😕

As of this post, 30s and partly sunny. But as you know, it's Colorado, so just wait 15 minutes. Hope to see there, Steve!

I hope some of you got to go, the deals were insane! There were a few people that stayed overnight, and the line started forming at about 5:00 this morning. I didn't take any pictures inside, but here's a picture taking a little after 9:00 this morning. The line continued across the parking lot to the left, up the side of the building, and then winded through the inside.

PXL_20210417_152130490.thumb.jpg.cc3b5cc7236d697646174538743602ea.jpg

Thanks to Adam's for putting on the event. I got there about 6:30 and was about 20th in line. Ended up leaving with about $600 worth of stuff which was way more than I planned, but also ended up with some good stuff I'd been watching for months or longer. Waiting in line had a good vibe... much like waiting for a new iphone back in the day, LOL.

Having some issues with my two main purchases, but hoping Adam's will help me out tomorrow, we will see!

They'll help you out for sure.  Just be patient because some of the teams are travelling (Scottsdale,  Carlisle).  Sounds like a good time........aside from the snow. They can keep that stuff there.