Customer Service 866.965.0400

Allergy question

Brent44

Question

Does anyone know of any strange chemicals in Adams polishes? Yesterday was the first day using them on my client's tahoe. I used the claybar, shampoo, wax, and detail spray and I woke up this morning to find rashes all over my forearms and knuckles. Just wondering if it's this. Any input is appreciated.

I think he might have ment a test at the doctors office or something?:willy:

Sorry I have to go by other means since I have three other washes scheduled this week. I hate allergy tests too. It doesn't say the ingredients on the bottles either so the doctor wouldn't know what to look for.

thats poison ivy or sumac,the "scratches"on your arms if theyre dotted scratch lines its ivy or sumac you may have rubbed your arm on a bush and not of noticed it look and see if there is any vines or anything near or on the bush you walked by!dont scratch it and try to keep it from other people until it clears up!

thats poison ivy or sumac,the "scratches"on your arms if theyre dotted scratch lines its ivy or sumac you may have rubbed your arm on a bush and not of noticed it look and see if there is any vines or anything near or on the bush you walked by!dont scratch it and try to keep it from other people until it clears up!

Ya I think you are right. I'll look tomorrow

I put a dab of Adams car wash on each wrist every morning after my shower. It's my cologne!

Never had this issue. I do have people asking me what the pink stuff is on my wrists all the time though...

I put a dab of Adams car wash on each wrist every morning after my shower. It's my cologne!

Never had this issue. I do have people asking me what the pink stuff is on my wrists all the time though...

hahhaha chewy the cherry man!!!lol j/p:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

Hi Brent, just got wind of this, and sorry for chiming in late! You are a classic, and I love the test you took on the legs, pretty brave!

At any rate, I'm very sorry that you finished a detail, (nice job on the Tahoe by the way:2thumbs:) and ended up with rashes.

If there is any raw material information that you or your Dr. needs to complete your test, we'll absolutely get it to you.

Thanks Brent, and again, I'm sorry that a post-detail-rash found it's way to your body!

-Adam:(

PS: Baron Von Awesome was right, dyes are not the most healthy parts of our products, and I've just returned from a long two days of re-formulating and testing, reformulating, testing etc etc etc products.

Coming soon: Both ecologically friendly, and with less dye's to stain humans, floors, paint, carpet, etc.

The new products will only perform BETTER, believe it or not. I'm also sure they will be less involved in any allergic reactions! (This is the first in our 9+ year history, but it's certainly one to watch.)

Hi Brent, just got wind of this, and sorry for chiming in late! You are a classic, and I love the test you took on the legs, pretty brave!

At any rate, I'm very sorry that you finished a detail, (nice job on the Tahoe by the way:2thumbs:) and ended up with rashes.

If there is any raw material information that you or your Dr. needs to complete your test, we'll absolutely get it to you.

Thanks Brent, and again, I'm sorry that a post-detail-rash found it's way to your body!

-Adam:(

PS: Baron Von Awesome was right, dyes are not the most healthy parts of our products, and I've just returned from a long two days of re-formulating and testing, reformulating, testing etc etc etc products.

Coming soon: Both ecologically friendly, and with less dye's to stain humans, floors, paint, carpet, etc.

The new products will only perform BETTER, believe it or not. I'm also sure they will be less involved in any allergic reactions! (This is the first in our 9+ year history, but it's certainly one to watch.)

Thanks for the response Adam, I appreciate it. I'm positive it wasn't your products after seeing those vines. I simply found it strange that it was my first time using the products and I woke up with rashes the next day. Even if I was allergic, I think I would continue to use the products just because the results are amazing :jester:.

Nice work Brandon! Any allergic reactions this time, and did you use the same products?

-Adam:)

It's brent :) I stayed away from the vines and had no allergic reactions. I did use the products and I love them. I'm fixing to have to order some gallon refills. I have 4 more details lined up this weekend. The customers really like your products!

Well Brent, remember when you were doing this by hand? I must say, your results now should be knocking the pants off your customers! It is so much easier with the right equipment, eh? :thumbsup:

Outstanding job!

Thanks junkman! Glad I am getting better! Couldn't do it without you!