Customer Service 866.965.0400

Engine Bay Plastics

MadMartigan23

Question

I'm curious if using the Graphene Detailer/Graphene CS3 would work on Engine Bay Plastics?  Also, how is the Adam's Graphene VRT on engine bay plastics?  I feel there is only so much you can really do to protect those areas and both the detailer/CS3 and VRT would work.  Thoughts?

Edited by MadMartigan23

8 answers to this question

Yes, all would work. But of those, my preference is actually one you didn't list, Interior Detailer. As a spray, you can use it over the entire engine bay after cleaning and (mostly) drying, and simply close the hood. It'll dry and self level, requiring only a quick level if any and leaves an incredible finish.

9 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Yes, all would work. But of those, my preference is actually one you didn't list, Interior Detailer. As a spray, you can use it over the entire engine bay after cleaning and (mostly) drying, and simply close the hood. It'll dry and self level, requiring only a quick level if any and leaves an incredible finish.

Awesome, thank you for the feedback I appreciate it.  

17 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Edited by MadMartigan23

On 3/13/2023 at 11:48 PM, falcaineer said:

^^^This, this, and this^^^

After learning this trick with the interior detailer, there’s no going back.  It also dries dry, so dust and such doesn’t stick to it like it would with a product that might otherwise be greasy or leave a film.  

Ok follow up - LONG time Adam's customer and avid reader on the forums.  Have to say.....the Interior detailer on my C8 engine bay works like a charm.  For my instance I wiped down excess spray (a few drips) and I was happy with the results and ease of use.  The only thing is with In & Out Spray is using this product makes plastics, hoses, clips or trim a bit shinier.  Kinda sad for my In & Out spray lol.  Will have to find other uses for it now.