Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy from Topanga, CA

BrandonL

Hey guys, just found the forum and thought I'd sign up. My name is Brandon and I'm a student at Pepperdine University and also a full time employee at a company here in The Valley. I also brew beer on my free time (not really relevant but it always seems to make me popular in the car world :lolsmack: )Because of my lack of free time my car sees a lot of neglect wash wise so I'm getting ready to give it a good detail inside and out. I bought a detail bucket kit and I'm now pretty much hooked on Adam's products. I detailed my wife's Miata yesterday just before the rain started and it looks great! Best I've used so far and it smells awesome. I can't wait to go to town on my Subaru WRX wagon this weekend. I'll be sure to take pictures of it as it's pretty beat right now.

That's pretty much about it, looking forward to getting some tips and learning some tricks :cheers:

Welcome! Rain was real sporadic in the Valley, rained at work (VN airport), didn't rain at home (4 miles away). Let me know if you need any supplies, I'm local and would love to earn your business.

Enjoy the forum!

Bruce

That would be great actually, I can't seem to find a place in The Valley that sells it anymore. Do you have a showroom or do you just sell it on the side?

Just responded to your PM, but for others, yes it's a side line, I sell from my home on eves & weekends, local car shows, plus can ship orders.

Not than anyone cares, but I'm an aircraft designer and worked on the two DC-10 tankers that kept California fires under control for the last couple of years.

Thanks for your interest,

Bruce

Bruce4Adams(at)hotmail(dot)com

Haha, yeah it does. Especially since I just finished up my 2 tap kegerator. Currently I have an oaked IPA and a chocolate porter on tap. Coming soon will be 2 more taps and probably an Irish red and a stout. I like beer :)

Awesome to have you aboard Brandon,

It looks like Bruce can take good care of you since he's local. If you have any questions about the products or general detailing, just post it up. And you will have many expert responses.

Hey Bruce- when are you going to have a detail clinic so Brandon can bring us some beer. I love homebrew!

:cheers:

Steve

Heck yeah, I'm down. I'd offer to have it at my house so I could serve directly out of the kegerator but unfortunatly I live in my landlady's basement on a dirt road, not the most convenient for a detail clinic, haha!!

Welcome to the family Brandon! Pepperdine University is a great school, first rate. I knew George L. Graziadio very well, when he started the Graziadio School of Management there. The late Mr. Graziadio's grand daughter, Gina, was my college girlfriend.)

Do you make any non-alcoholic brew? Is it possible? :2thumbs:

No kidding! That's pretty neat! Did you go to Pepperdine too? I'm working on getting into Graziadio right now. Pepperdine has an accelerated masters program that combines a BA degree and an MBA with 5 years of total studying. They wrap your senior year in the BA program with your first year of the MBA program. Then after that there is only one more year of study. I should know by this time next year (the end of my junior year). I really like it there :)

I haven't made a non-alcoholic brew but I would imagine it is possible. Do you not drink alcohol? If not I might be able to find a recipe for you ;)

No kidding! That's pretty neat! Did you go to Pepperdine too? I'm working on getting into Graziadio right now. Pepperdine has an accelerated masters program that combines a BA degree and an MBA with 5 years of total studying. They wrap your senior year in the BA program with your first year of the MBA program. Then after that there is only one more year of study. I should know by this time next year (the end of my junior year). I really like it there :)

I haven't made a non-alcoholic brew but I would imagine it is possible. Do you not drink alcohol? If not I might be able to find a recipe for you ;)

Right on Brandon, good luck getting into the Graziadio School! Sounds like a well thought-out accelerated plan as well.

George Graziadio was an incredible guy, a truly inspirational entrepreneur. I've got some great notes from him, as well as photos with he and his family. Honored to have known him personally, very honored.

As for the brew, I got drunk in 1990, and stayed pretty buzzed until 2 years ago. I figure that I got a lifetime of drinking pumped through my liver in just 18 years.

Now, I'm sober, but LOVE non-alcoholic beer. Just drank a Beck's actually! Love to learn about making N/A beer.

Keep me posted Brandon, and again, good luck in Malibu!:thumbsup:

Hey Brandon, another vote for N/A brews. Congrats Adam. I don't know your situation, but I know it's not always easy. I've been sober since 1990.

Meanwhile, back to welcoming Brandon.

Bruce

Sweet, keep us posted Brandon! I realized that earlier, you asked a question, and I failed to answer:

While you are attending university in paradise, I attended a school in the 'Hood.' Graduated from University of Southern California in 1996, home of the Trojans.

We were standing on the roof of our fraternity house when the LA Riots were happening, and fires were burning all around us :eek:. Not exactly the reality that you are experiencing in Malibu my friend Brandon, not exactly!

Haha, no not quite. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to school in an Abercrombie and Fitch catalog. USC is a great school and I really considered it there but I decided that I didn't want to have a wear a kevlar vest to go to class. That neighborhood was hard when you went to school and it's even more dangerous now :eek: