Customer Service 866.965.0400

Let's see your war chest...

Marylander

Chris, you are one OUTSTANDING customer, and supporter of our little company! :bow: We need to get you a banner.

I'm thinking the garage photos have earned you a banner.

We plan to have more made in February, as we do every year for the shows. As soon as one is available, shoot me an email with your address and I'll send you one personally, along with some decals.

Nice setup Chris!:thumbsup:

Chris, you are one OUTSTANDING customer, and supporter of our little company! :bow: We need to get you a banner.

I'm thinking the garage photos have earned you a banner.

We plan to have more made in February, as we do every year for the shows. As soon as one is available, shoot me an email with your address and I'll send you one personally, along with some decals.

Nice setup Chris!:thumbsup:

Are you ever going to offer them up for sale Adam? These are the banners I have in my garage, but would sure like to have one of yours to add to the walls. That would be the next thing I buy for sure!

000_0848.jpg

000_0850.jpg

000_1149.jpg

000_1148.jpg

000_1016.jpg

Are you ever going to offer them up for sale Adam? These are the banners I have in my garage, but would sure like to have one of yours to add to the walls. That would be the next thing I buy for sure!

000_1016.jpg

Nice garage Rich! We can offer them for sale, absolutely! I've just never thought people would buy them. T-shirts, hats, stickers, and other items have always been give-aways.

People ask for them, and therefore, we'll make them available!

Stay tuned for a "Adam's Logo Goods" section. We should have it before long.

Right now, we are pretty focused on introducing new detailing products. Since we are a small company, we can only do so much at the same time!

I'll get the ball rolling on the banners Rich. How much would a person pay for a banner? $10? $20? $40? How big should they be? 24" tall by 36" long? The other way around? 48"??

:help:

I'll get the ball rolling on the banners Rich. How much would a person pay for a banner? $10? $20? $40? How big should they be? 24" tall by 36" long? The other way around? 48"??

I think there are a few options, the nylon silk screen ones are cheaper to mfg and look really good, then you have the heavy vinyl ones that cost much more. But I think for Rich price is not a concern :lolsmack:

35x60 seems to be a standard size, like these ones

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

How much would a person pay for a banner? $10? $20? $40? How big should they be? 24" tall by 36" long? The other way around? 48"??

:help:

3' x 5' flags on Amazon.com sell for between $25 and $35. WinCraft makes quality stuff but I think they only do sports teams.

But I think for Rich price is not a concern :lolsmack:

You're a pretty funny guy Bill...........especially with my money! :lolsmack:

I paid $24.00 for the Corvette one, and got the American Revolution one for free. I prefer the heavier vinyl ones. 3 X 4 would be a fair size or

3 X 5. And I'd probably pay up to $40.00 for it. :2thumbs: