Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Boost Results

TR6speed

Question

I received my Graphene Boost just a few days ago and I must say it sure made the paint pop.  So, seeing I applied a coat of the Advanced Graphene Spray about 3-4 months ago now this, I will go back to my original routine, which is if the car has some minor dirt on it, I use the Graphene CS3 and in between or at a car show or cruise in I use the Graphene Detail spray.  The car does get driven, but it is not a daily driver, so it does not need a full-on wash and dry often.  So my real question is how often or what is the time recommended between coats of the boost?

Here are a few pictures of the car after applying the boost and at a few events since it was done.  Sorry but the car was in the garage because it is about to rain.

20230616_103454.jpg

20230616_103526.jpg

2 answers to this question

The car looks great.    For the garage queen, I go between 2 and 4 months based on how often it goes out.  Before the Graphene CS3 was available, I was doing every other month, but have found that Graphene CS3 keeps the vehicle looking good a bit longer.   I usually hit the vehicle every week or two with Graphene Detail Spray and about once a month with Graphene CS3.  If we're going out, then it usually just needs a quick dust off with Graphene Detail Spray and is ready for the public.