Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Adam's-itis

mc2hill

Ok, I know I'm not the only one here with Adam's-itis (wishing Jason and Ashley would get Daily Special up already, do they not know what time it is!, logging in several times a day to see which Forum Friends have been checking in, etc.), but my real concern is my Detailer's Disease.

I can't walk by a car in the parking lot without giving it a quick once-over to see what Adam's product could help it; couple of scratches - PC and SHR, dull finish - Revive polish, cloudy headlights - SHR & FMP with the PC (until the new pads are out). I even check out cars at traffic lights: 'hey those wheels would look much better if they would let me clean them with GWC", and breaking every car down into 2 ft. x 2ft. panels ("man, that door would be 3 sections!"). I was talking with an attractive female friend outside the gym the other day and I'm checkout out her car to see what corrections could be done! Please tell me these symptoms subside over time (at least the car over the cute girl one).

Hello, my name is Mike and I'm an Adam's-oholic.

:help:

I would certainly be a member of that support group...but I would NEED more support than what I could give.

We could find some old junked car hoods and try to bring them back to life. Actually, that's not a bad idea....good therapy...let me make some calls...lol

Please tell me these symptoms subside over time (at least the car over the cute girl one).

Hello, my name is Mike and I'm an Adam's-oholic.

:help:

Same here!

My name is Brian and I'm an Adam's-oholic

BTW what time do the meetings start?

Try working for the company - it's like being a drug addict and living in Columbia!

or try be a detailer for a living, ohh I can write that off, and this and that and on and on and on, oooppps wait a minute i need too make money. I also look at every car seeing what I could do to it. Sometimes I feel like a pusher, when I talk to people it uaually goes, you know if you bring me your car I could do this and this and that and it will only cost you more than you really want to spend:lol:

When I get called in for OT, I look on the website to see what I want next.

My wife thinks I'm crazy.

That's Ok...

I keep getting nabbed by the specials! I have had 2 gift certs... Both of which I said "I am gonna wait for a detail bag" Then those blasted specials that Ashley leads us on with grab me!

I am already planning the next products I want, but I will wait to see them slip and throw them in a daily special again! Unless of course the bag gets done anytime soon...

I am doomed, They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. I am not willing to do that. I am not hurting anyone but myself. I will continue to subject myself to any and all Adams products. You will never see me at a meeting trying to cure my addiction. I am a ADAMS user and **** proud of it. So There