Customer Service 866.965.0400

Does Adam's sponsor any car forums?

IMADreamer

I've been spreading the Adam's gospel on my favorite Cobalt site the last several months now and many members like what they see. It's not the biggest site, but it's a nice friendly family atmosphere and it's growing quickly so they are looking to add more sponsors and several members expressed interest in getting a car care company. So they might as well have the best. Being the local Adam's enthusiast I was asked by the administration to see if you guys sponsor forums and if so what are your standards for doing so?

Thanks guy, I didn't know where to put this and I didn't want to shamelessly plug the site on your forum so I hope I'm doing right here.

We sure do sponsor forums! I'm actually the head of that project. We are proud supporters of:

AdamsForums.com (duh, it's my baby!)

DigitalCorvettes.com

GRRRR8.net

DieselBombers.com

TheDieselGarage.com

NLOC.com

Z06Vette.com

ZR1Registry.net

LS1GTO.com

G8Board.com

SkyRoadster.com

BadMustangsClub.com

Autopia.org

AZLOC.com

TitanTalk.com

MightyTitan.com

Soon to be ChargersForum.com

and a few others here and there. The list changes often, we like to spread the love as best we can!

Edited by Rich

What we are seeing with some forums is corporate takeovers that put fun second and rules first. It's the number one reason we started our own reason. Bring customer service back to the forums and keep them an enjoyable experience! Are there rules here? Sure - but they are fair and reasonable.

I actually first heard of Adam's when I was on Chargerforums.com. You guys used to be a supporting vendor there. And I remember one day I posted a question in your section of the forum about my wheels and the next day you guys disappeared! Then I saw Richie Carbone's pics of his detailed SRT Charger and I was sold.

Jason, grab my number off a certain CORE section and give me a call soon. want to run some things by ya(and shoot the s**t while trying to convince ya to come out to AZ again and have a beer!! lol)

What we are seeing with some forums is corporate takeovers that put fun second and rules first. It's the number one reason we started our own reason. Bring customer service back to the forums and keep them an enjoyable experience! Are there rules here? Sure - but they are fair and reasonable.

That's been my experience with forums too, especially bigger ones. It's about money first and the members second. That's not the case on the forum I'm talking about and it's not the case here. That's why I love this forum so much, yeah you guys are a business but you are also like mentors as well. I was skeptical about signing up at first because I saw alot of big V8 muscle here and didn't know how my lowly 4 banger would be accepted, but it's been great.

I'm surprised to see you on the G8board still. Must still be profitable for you. Their rules are outlandish! DANM corporations shouldn't run a site.:o Oops...

Edited by Chewy

I heard of them when they used to support LotusTalk.com

They are no longer a supporting vendor, but I can certainly understand. I actually get a ton of business from the forum but don't think I can really afford to pay the $1056 to support it for another year and my sponsor status is soon to expire as well.

Being a supporting vendor is expensive and time consuming. It's business. You gotta get the return. Doesn't look like they were from our small board. I like Adams grass roots feel though, for the same reason I'm also a big Zaino fan.