Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Paste Wax: your thoughts....

Must be something wrong with the foam not biggie one of the adams crew will send you a new one.

Yeah these things happen .As any issue I may have had in the past Adam's customer service is always top notch and always resolve the issue. I'm just awaiting Ashley's response to my email.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, just lurking around and reading all the good things on the forum. How's that new G8? I love this Americana and maybe I am just lucky but I don't have any problem wiping it off the cars. Maybe the key is just putting it on very light. Great stuff!!!!

Chris, just lurking around and reading all the good things on the forum. How's that new G8? I love this Americana and maybe I am just lucky but I don't have any problem wiping it off the cars. Maybe the key is just putting it on very light. Great stuff!!!!

I was just going to ask where you've been too! Welcome back Tom!:hi:

Ok over the course of about the last week, I put about 6 very thin coats on the mustang which is orange, and about the same on the expedition which is red, both stayed in the garage this whole time and under cover. The stuff is on the money like I said before. I would do a panel and then go and take it off, paper thin coats, takes about 20 minutes to do the suv and 15 for the car. And just for the heck of it I put a coat of BSG on the suv only. There is more shine with the BSG over the top, I have both car and truck side by side, easy to tell the difference in shine with BSG and without BSG. The Americana adds big time depth with shine, perfectly fine by itself. Or do both, can not loose either way. Like I said, I am no detailer, just a guy learning as you teach me.

• 2 weeks later...
Well on my end thats a no on both counts . As it is desintergrating and not ripped . The first car is my wifes Pacifica which after claying and light polish was given 2 coats. When I went to use it on my friends freshly clayed and polished M5 when I opened the jar a lifted out the applicator I saw all of there red particles.

Ron, I had the exact same thing happen to me today when I opened my container of APW. I noticed a few pieces of red foam in the container and when I ran my finger across the red foam it crumbled into small bits. Something caused the foam to break down. This is the 3rd time I used it and the last time was 3 weeks ago. I had cleaned it with APC, rinsed, dried and put back into the container last time I used it. I just sent Ashley a note. I'm sure she'll take care of us.

Ron, I had the exact same thing happen to me today when I opened my container of APW. I noticed a few pieces of red foam in the container and when I ran my finger across the red foam it crumbled into small bits. Something caused the foam to break down. This is the 3rd time I used it and the last time was 3 weeks ago. I had cleaned it with APC, rinsed, dried and put back into the container last time I used it. I just sent Ashley a note. I'm sure she'll take care of us.

That something i have let to have a problem.

Yes she took good care of me already. Its just weird how that happens

• 6 months later...

I've use APW like four times now, my pad seems to be good shape, I don't usually wash my pad but I dropped it so I did the APC thingy, I fixin' to use it again today, and I will check for the dreaded pitting of the pad.

As far as using the APW, I think it's the cat's meow, goes on almost effortlessly, and comes off about as easy, and the best part is how the vehicle looks when done.

The only negitive that I have is that the stuff seems to get to the smallest of cracks and can be PIA to get out and off.

Note to self; be more careful around black trim and such.

Still haven't got any on Deuce yet.

Shine On

Bluezey