Customer Service 866.965.0400

Four Gallons of Your Favorite Adam's Products!

Junkman2008

Question

Now that I got you in here, here's the real deal. If you could have 4, 1 gallon refills of your favorite Adam's products, which 4 products would you choose? I'll start off with mine:

Car Wash

Detail Spray

Undercarriage Spray

All Purpose Cleaner.

What are your favorite 4? :drool:

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I would go with the following:

New Glass Cleaner

Detail Spray

Undercarriage Spray

All Purpose Cleaner

A.J., I would go with yours but I can't bring myself to agree with a Marine!:cheers:

Car Wash

Detail Spray

Green Wheel Cleaner

Glass Cleaner or VRT

Personally I always thought that Adam's could possibly offer a choose any four gallons offer at a minimal price of like 109.95 when I last figured it out (don't quote me on that price) and then if you chose a more expensive gallon product add like 5 dollars to the price.

In order:

1) Detail Spray

2) GWC

3) Glass Cleaner

4) VRT or Car wash.

I'm with Devon...

DS

GWC

Glass Cleaner

Car Wash

:thumbsup:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I'm with Devon...

DS

GWC

Glass Cleaner

Car Wash

:thumbsup:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Devin :(. I want the first two most of all.

Car Wash

Detail Spray

Green Wheel Cleaner

Glass Cleaner or VRT

Personally I always thought that Adam's could possibly offer a choose any four gallons offer at a minimal price of like 109.95 when I last figured it out (don't quote me on that price) and then if you chose a more expensive gallon product add like 5 dollars to the price.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-257-adams-absolute-essential-gallon-pack.aspx

Now that I got you in here, here's the real deal. If you could have 4, 1 gallon refills of your favorite Adam's products, which 4 products would you choose? I'll start off with mine:

Car Wash

Detail Spray

Undercarriage Spray

All Purpose Cleaner.

What are your favorite 4? :drool:

:iagree::iagree:

DS

GWC

Car Wash

Glass Cleaner

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Those are the ones I go through the fastest !!!!

I use the GWC for cleaning all kinds of stuff around the house, it's not just for wheels :thumbsup:

I understand that deal but you are locked in to those four offerings. What I was saying is that if you were to purchase any four gallons offered, it would start at a base price of 109.95 and then if you added something like VRT to your selection that it would add like a 15 dollar premium or such or glass cleaner being 2 dollars more. That way I can mix and match my gallons, still save money by ordering in bulk, and end up with what I truly need when I order it. Does that make it clearer than what I originally posted?

I understand that deal but you are locked in to those four offerings. What I was saying is that if you were to purchase any four gallons offered, it would start at a base price of 109.95 and then if you added something like VRT to your selection that it would add like a 15 dollar premium or such or glass cleaner being 2 dollars more. That way I can mix and match my gallons, still save money by ordering in bulk, and end up with what I truly need when I order it. Does that make it clearer than what I originally posted?

$109.95? Do you know how much that stuff cost? How could you say no to this darling little face?

cali_vacation2.jpg