Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vehicles I would like to own.

Superdutytd

I'd take one too Bill, only in yellow. There's a guy on a couple of the other forums that has an 09 ZR1 and he's selling/trading it to get a 2010 ZR1 in white. :willy:

ag_09zr1_leftfrt_yellow.jpg

The ZR1 is almost perfect - I just can't get past that little window in the hood...the only thing you can see though it is an engine cover. It's more evidence that the Vette engine is in the wrong place...it's supposed to be in the middle of the car, guys,...in the middle :lolsmack::lolsmack:

I wish they would have made the roofline more in line like a C5 Z06..... a fixed roof design that would have set it apart from a regular Z06 design wise. That's the major design flaw to me.

But if someone gave me a ZR1 I'd overlook that flaw.:lolsmack:

Corvettes shmamettes....

Want to race :D:D:D

Of course it would have to be on a track and NEVER on the road, road racing is bad :jester::jester::jester::jester:

Want to race :D:D:D

Of course it would have to be on a track and NEVER on the road, road racing is bad :jester::jester::jester::jester:

Of course I would never race on the road :thumbsup:. I would have to know it that my car has a $10,000 Griggs Suspension System on it and has a 500 horsepower turbocharged V8...

Oh wait I just woke up :lol::lol::lol:

And Rich I would also like to have a Miata as a track car!

I don't think much of anyone got the gist of what I was trying to get across but cool cars guys :lol:

Well more on track with what your original intention was.... I was about a heartbeat away from buying G8 recently... my wife talked some sense into me (translate: withheld sex and dinner until I agreed to not buy another car) :lolsmack:

Picture084red.jpg

In my hopefully not to distant future will be a truck very similar to this, of course I'd probably go black:

0607tr_03_z+custom_1968_chevrolet_c10+drivers_side_view.jpg

0607tr_01_z+custom_1968_chevrolet_c10+front_drivers_side_view.jpg

I've wanted a 67-69 C10 SCSB pickup project for a looooooong time now. Just need the space to work on it and my current place just doesn't have the room.

But I wish I had a street rod pickup truck. (and I may pick one up soon)

I also would like to own a heavy duty 3/4 ton with a car hauling trailer... but I am dreaming.

Since we have the Vettes and the MKZ, my desires are rather modest.

G8s are the best!!! of course i am a bit biased towards them. :) You should get one Dylan.

Yea, I'd love to have one, but its just not in the cards right now.

Its looking more like I'm gonna pick up a used small pickup as a daily driver and the TBSS will get parked so I can really get down on some BIG mods. I've got multiple shipments showing up over the next few weeks to completely redo the suspension... I'll have this thing handling like a ferrari in no time :D

Sounds pretty cool, what all are you doing?

Coilovers, anti-roll bars, ...?

kbee coilovers all the way around, addco front and rear sway bars, wireless air control for the factory autoride, new bushings all the way arouund, panhard bar... the list goes on and on :D

kbee coilovers all the way around, addco front and rear sway bars, wireless air control for the factory autoride, new bushings all the way arouund, panhard bar... the list goes on and on :D

Wireless air control for the factory autoride! You've got my attention, where/how/at what price? :D

• 1 year later...

There are lots of Cars that I would love to have if money was not an issue. But being practical I will never be able to own most of those vehicles. Here are a few vehicles that would be in my price range but I cant justify buying at least right now. In a few more years I may buy a new truck like the one below

Silverado 2500 HD Duramax

2011_chevrolet_silverado-2500-hd_f34_ns_31010_717.jpg

2011 Camaro SS, If i did not live somewhere where i need a 4x4 6 months out of the year. I would buy one in a second.

01-one-night-stand-camaro-580op.jpg

Audi S4

10827.jpg