Customer Service 866.965.0400

Our new baby needs a good detailing...

bandit67

It hasn't been detailed yet, but will be soon. I guess a good way to start is with these 'before' pics. After I get to detailing, I'll add the 'after' pics.

Not that it was anywhere near as bad as our other 2 vehicles that made quite a transformation after the winter season, but it does need a good detailing inside and out. Then again, I guess I'm overly picky about some things. This baby needs to really shine. :2thumbs:

New to us: 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, 4325 miles on 7/24/09. :rockon:

It's bone stock except for the Shelby 3rd brake light. Guess I'll have to make due with 500 hp, for now. :D

My wife bought it for me (so she says) for my upcoming birthday. :drool: She really did buy it - it's in her name only :eek: (I did get to look it over with her).

I guess I better behave from now on, so I don't get grounded and get it taken away from me. :help:

Here are some "before detailing" pics:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Camaro!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding. That's a beauty! I had a chance to drive one of those on Sunday. The thing is a beast! Enjoy!:2thumbs:

I guess your not waiting for a 2011 anymore. Cant wait to see the after shots.

Yeah, well I was waiting. I only stopped by the dealer to check out some more colors on the 2010's, since I've been having a hard time picking a color for the 2011 GT we thought we wanted.

Then I saw this baby. It would have taken quite a bit more money to get a 2011 GT to the same power level, drivetrain, & suspension as this one for what we got it for. Plus, there would have been another year of waiting (I've been waiting since 2004) :eek: Besides, I definitely prefer the GT500's to the GT's - just didn't like the brand new prices of the GT500's.

Man, is this thing fun to drive. It's actually very refined and easy to drive when you're just driving normal, but get into it, and it moves something fierce. :burnout::jawdrop:

So are GTO's. :jester:

The car is lookin good Ed, after some Americana she'll really be shining!

Unless your C5 has some work done to it, they are fun to snack on too! I snack on a c5 Vert weekly on my way home from work...The kid never will learn....The GTO is more bite than most people think :2thumbs: esp with some mods! :jester:

i was lookin at the 010's recently if ur financing your payments arent THAT bad im unsure if i like the new rear design though...plus my lease dont end until 2011

I'd love to pick up the new generation Cobra. 540 supercharged horsepower. I need to be older than 24 to afford the insurance on that rocket. I just wish ford would join us in the 21st century and put in an independent rear suspension!

I'd love to pick up the new generation Cobra. 540 supercharged horsepower. I need to be older than 24 to afford the insurance on that rocket. I just wish ford would join us in the 21st century and put in an independent rear suspension!

Are Challengers IRS?

That should run pretty good! IRS is great for handling but going to the track with the straight axle is better for hooking up and no wheel hop!