Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Product! Waterless Car Wash

Adam

I just ordered a gallon of the Waterless Car Wash but I have two questions for using the product:

1. Can the WCW be used on cloth convertible tops?

2. Since the new smaller blue waffle MF are only offered with the purchase of a gallon of the new WCW, can you still use the larger white MF towel with the WCW?

Thanks and I am looking forward to trying the new product.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have noticed it seems like the new DS leaves quite a bit of shine (more like a wax?) when I use it to dry vehicles that had dull paint before which leads me to beleive the tales of it being able to buildup.

Edited by Superdutytd

So im confused about this products use.. my car is a DD parked outside 99% of the time in Michigan weather. The winters here always get me gloomy cuz if i do get to wash it has to be quarter stall type. Would this work for winter garage wash? ( nothing to harsh maybe even a second step after a quarter marathon at the stall)

So im confused about this products use.. my car is a DD parked outside 99% of the time in Michigan weather. The winters here always get me gloomy cuz if i do get to wash it has to be quarter stall type. Would this work for winter garage wash? ( nothing to harsh maybe even a second step after a quarter marathon at the stall)

Assuming your winter slop is as bad as ours, I'd say that amount of dirt and grime is going to be too much for you to use this product - you'd end up going through a gallon of it every wash.

It's really designed for quickly cleaning up an otherwise clean car that gets dusted over a couple of days, or dusted then rained on, when you really wouldn't need to do a full-on complete car wash.

I just ordered a gallon of the Waterless Car Wash but I have two questions for using the product:

1. Can the WCW be used on cloth convertible tops?

2. Since the new smaller blue waffle MF are only offered with the purchase of a gallon of the new WCW, can you still use the larger white MF towel with the WCW?

Thanks and I am looking forward to trying the new product.

1. If you use a standard wash mitt, soap, and water to clean your convertible top, which I assume you do, then the WCW should work fine to do touch-up cleaning on that same top - it's a non-greasy formula.

2. Adam & I tested the new WCW with the big white MF towels, so yes, you'll be fine with the white towels you have. The new blue towel goes along with the color matched product/applicator system that Adam has developed to make it easier for folks to use the correct combinations when they have a big box full of Adam's products. :thumbsup:

I'm in later today. My wife will be pi$$ed, but she'll get over it. I am going to get down with that whole adding some waterless wash to the "normal" wash for added lube. That's a great idea! :thumbsup:

This is a great idea and I'm sure Adam would love to see us use a half gallon of the WCW to a 5 gallon bucket of water and soap but my real ??? is, is it really necessary with the amount of soap we/I use. I foam the entire car and add soap to the water. My belief is this is good enough and doesn't cost nearly as much as pouring the WCW into the water. I don't have a garage queen so maybe that makes a difference.

Adam; can you enlighten us?

Chris

I'd also add to this thread --

Waterless wash products are great for additional lubricity in your regular wash regiment. I have used other waterless products before as an addition to my 'bucket wash' a capfull or 2 of the waterless wash mixed with your regular soap increases lubricity for an EXTRA safe wash greatly decreasing the possibility of scratches or swirls being introduced in the wash routine.

This is a great idea and I'm sure Adam would love to see us use a half gallon of the WCW to a 5 gallon bucket of water and soap but my real ??? is, is it really necessary with the amount of soap we/I use. I foam the entire car and add soap to the water. My belief is this is good enough and doesn't cost nearly as much as pouring the WCW into the water. I don't have a garage queen so maybe that makes a difference.

Adam; can you enlighten us?

Chris

I think a 1/2 gallon into a 5 gallon bucket may be too heavy handed. :lolsmack: I was going to go with what Dylan had suggested with a capful or two to a bucket. I'll be interested to see Adam's reply to your request for enlightenment on the subject.

I think this product will shine for me during the winter. I use the pressure washer type car washes in the winter to get the salt and crud off. I think a follow application of this will give me a great looking truck in the winter. I usually wash my truck once a week in the summer. Outside of extra lube, I can't see me using this instead of my water wash. I like to actually wash it.

Quick cleanups is another good use for this type of product. (ie bird poop, door jambs, etc).

I will be ordering some.

i'm excited about the waterless wash however; i have got to wait til my friends at Grabiak Performance center get it in. I am a loyal customer cause they are the ones who got me started with Adams. Now i am hooked! I gave all my other detailing products to my neighbor. lol

i'm excited about the waterless wash however; i have got to wait til my friends at Grabiak Performance center get it in. I am a loyal customer cause they are the ones who got me started with Adams. Now i am hooked! I gave all my other detailing products to my neighbor. lol

Tell Ray to get on the stick! Or you can pick it up at Carlisle!

I received mine yesterday along with the towel. Tried it on the wifes car and it worked great; goes on thin and is a little easier to get off than detail spray. The new towel is very soft for a waffle-weave.