Customer Service 866.965.0400

Invisible Undercarriage Spray

Team Adam's

Question

Invisible Undercarriage Spray

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-61-invisible-undercarriage-spray-16oz.aspx

When you have finished detailing, and stand back to admire your shiny, perfectly polished finish, there is something still ugly. Yes, your wheel wells are still visible! We developed this special product to make your wheel wells, and all undercarriage completely invisible. Spray after a wash, and before detailing for best results, and you'll love the low-gloss, dark finish that our Invisible Undercarriage Spray leaves behind.

61.jpg

Edited by Adam

For anyone who has not tried this stuff. All i can say about it is it works great. Just be aware that some of it is going to drip down but boy does it leave the undercarriage looking nice. And i mean everything from wheel wells to frame and differentials on trucks.

IMG_1716.jpg

For anyone who has not tried this stuff. All i can say about it is it works great. Just be aware that some of it is going to drip down but boy does it leave the undercarriage looking nice. And i mean everything from wheel wells to frame and differentials on trucks.

IMG_1716.jpg

:thumbsup:

One of my most favorite products Adam has. I love what it does to the wheel wells. Big seller for us truck guys!

I agree 100%! I got my one and only Best of Show out of 325 cars this year. My wife used the undercarriage spray (even though I told her not to bother) and that was one area that 3 judges checked. It works just like the pictures..........turns gray to black! Love the stuff.

Oh, and when she was using it, people were walking past saying " I smell grape". :lol:

wouldnt the undercarriage spray make the bed liner too slick? I once had a detailer Armor-all my gas and break pedals along with my running boards and floor mats! I was SO PO'd at that fool! It made everything unusable as they were all too slippery...needless to say, that was last time I went to that guy.

Who writes the copy on the back of the bottles?

Quote: " 2. WARNING: Invisible Undercarriage Spray may be FLAMMABLE! Use common sense, and don't light your car or house on fire when using this product!"

Ummmm, OK?

Funny, it doesn't TASTE like grapes.......