Customer Service 866.965.0400

Invisible Undercarriage Spray

Team Adam's

Question

Invisible Undercarriage Spray

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-61-invisible-undercarriage-spray-16oz.aspx

When you have finished detailing, and stand back to admire your shiny, perfectly polished finish, there is something still ugly. Yes, your wheel wells are still visible! We developed this special product to make your wheel wells, and all undercarriage completely invisible. Spray after a wash, and before detailing for best results, and you'll love the low-gloss, dark finish that our Invisible Undercarriage Spray leaves behind.

61.jpg

Edited by Adam

Who writes the copy on the back of the bottles?

Quote: " 2. WARNING: Invisible Undercarriage Spray may be FLAMMABLE! Use common sense, and don't light your car or house on fire when using this product!"

Ummmm, OK?

Funny, it doesn't TASTE like grapes.......

Obviously some dumb bell did that. Hence the need for the warning. :lol:

I think I may have just accidentally found a new use for the Invisible Undercarriage Spray. I cleaned my Pirelli P Zero tires with it and it removed all traces of my former tire sprays. The tire looks flat black and brand new. Amazing stuff. Maybe everyone uses it for their tires but I had no idea it would clean rubber.

Les

I think I may have just accidentally found a new use for the Invisible Undercarriage Spray. I cleaned my Pirelli P Zero tires with it and it removed all traces of my former tire sprays.

Les

I'll have to try that myself.

Hey Trevor, it's actually a solvent base, and it holds up pretty well. Totally depends on your driving, but I get about 3 weeks of completely dark wells, before re-applying.

Hope that helps! Enjoy the balmy weather tomorrow in Michigan!:willy:

Hi John- What year is your F150? We have had recent questions about those bed rails, and Ford has replaced many under warranty.

The plastic compound used on F150's from 2005-2007 seemed to be the worst, and on the FX4 trucks, the wheel well guards faded at the same rate.

If your truck is under warranty, Ford will replace the bed caps, and yours wont be the first, or 10,000th that they have replaced!

Otherwise, if the truck is out of warranty, using a permanent dye, like Forever Black will be needed to get them to return to the dark gray or black you are seeking.

www.ForeverBlack.com

In Texas, Jeep Outfitter carries it: http://www.jeepoutfitter.com/search/results.html?search_in_description=1&keyword=forever+black&x=0&y=0

Sorry we don't make a pigmented dye for those pieces yet, but in the mean time, try that and please report back with how you like it! Thanks John,

-Adam:thumbsup:

Edited by Adam

Thanks Adam. Unfortunately, mine is an '05. Just paid it off last summer. Everythings in great shape except those bed rails and the well guards you mentioned, also the trim around the rear glass. I guess I'll have to find some Foreverblack. Thanks for the help.

Thanks Adam. Unfortunately, mine is an '05. Just paid it off last summer. Everythings in great shape except those bed rails and the well guards you mentioned, also the trim around the rear glass. I guess I'll have to find some Foreverblack. Thanks for the help.

Congrats on paying off your truck, now it's the best kind of truck on earth: A Paid For Truck! :banana:

Forever Black will be your cure for those pieces. Thing is, they are not black, and dry. They have faded to a very light gray, and applying a dressing will only make them appear a slightly darker shade of gray.

I wish we could sell you the solution, but we don't make one yet! Have a great weekend, and thanks for being here John!

-Adam:thumbsup: