Customer Service 866.965.0400

Swirl & Haze Remover

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

Swirl & Haze Remover

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-97-swirl-haze-remover-16oz.aspx

97.jpg

Adam’s Swirl & Haze Remover is not rubbing compound. The alumina-based microcompound formula is less abrasive than toothpaste and gently removes swirls and hazing from clearcoats and painted surfaces. For use by hand or machine. Contains no silicone. Body Shop safe. For best results, follow or combine with our Revive Polish.

16 answers to this question

Man, I need to find some more cars to detail, so I can use up all my old stuff before all these new products come out

*makes cardboard sign "will detail for food"*

Seriously... ever since I saw your pics of your C4 I've been checking craigslist and other sites thinking about trying to find a nice C4 that could use some TLC. My wife would kill me, of course, but man... your car reminds me how good those earlier C4 can look. :thumbsup:

Rich

So what is the change?????????

Right now just the color. We are making it orange to match the orange Swirl Killer pad.

To be honest we've tested the other "safe" polishes out there and found ours to still be the most aggressive. We are going to focus more on proper use of our Swirl and Haze Remover instead of just making it so strong that the potential for damage arises.

I suppose you're gearing the SHR more towards machine use. (SHR Orange FMP White MSW Grey) but the Revive is orange too, so that might get confusing for hand polishers or people who use Revive with a PC.

just my $.02

It's just keeping in tune with our color combos with our other pads. Black pad, our black Machine SuperWax. White pad and our white Fine Machine Polish. Now it's also our new orange Swirl and Haze Remover and our Orange Swirl Killer Pad.

For our hand method users it'll still be a different color than our Revive Polish - and as always we'll be here to help if anyone gets in a jam and isn't sure what to do!

Different shade of orange then, that makes sense. I'm still anxiously awaiting springtime to try out the Gen2 pads:willy:

That'd irk me so much - not being able to detail because Mother Nature says so.... I have so much respect for drivers with nice cars and bad weather, I love that you don't give up!