Customer Service 866.965.0400

I am in a bad mood!

JJ1o87

Just gave my car its first wash since the detail last week yesterday. Car looks absolutely beautiful. I go to work today and park it in the garage. End of the day I pull out of the driveway and this Tahoe is in the driveway some. Long story short I cut the wheel to come out've the driveway and I nail my drivers side front panel (some panel AJ buffed) on his back bumper. The entire panel is now dented. I don't think I've been this pissed off in a very long time. I'm still shaking from the rage. Have to go to another body shop in the morning to get his opinion. Honesty, I don't know what to do right now I wish I had a heavy bag in my house.

OH! And it gets better. I'm at a light on my way home and this black SUV makes a turn and almost rams straight into me! I don't know who I upset, but I have some bad ju-ju on me today. All I know is the car is not moving until tomorrow.

Pictures to come soon.

Pray for me. :mad:

Edited by JJ1o87

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New slipknot or old? I prefer older to newer.

Depends on my mood. Tonight was old because its basically screaming with guitar riffs. I like new Slipknot too though, its more mellow. All Hope is Gone is a pretty decent album I think.

I know how you feel I was claying my truck today and guess what someone hit the back of my truck i have two dents under my passenger side taillight i was pissed but i think it can be repaired with paintless dent repair. I think i know where it happened to I usually back into a parking spot at work but there was no where to park so i parked across from where i usually parked and nosed in so i think some butt head clipped me and didnt have the decency to leave a note. Ill post pic in my own thread so as not whore yours.

Brother, I am sooooo sorry to see these photos! On the bright side: Paintless dent removal may be an option. More good news, they make the color, the panel, and can match it perfect EASILY, as it's a brand new car and color.

So, repeat after me: This too shall pass. . . . . This too shall pass. . . . . . ..

Sorry to read and see this Jeff. That sucks.:(

I'm sorry you ran into someone else's car and you're mad at them? :jester:

Sucks to hear about the fender. I know with mustangs the actual front fender is only 125 bucks and it only costs about 400 total to have it redone. :(

if you ever lived in brooklyn you would understand. the driveways are narrow and run between two houses and split at the end (shared driveway) so the cutout is very small.. then people park and stick out over your driveway so your blocked in. and you have to cut hard coming out of the driveway because there narrow one way streets with cars parked on both sides and sometimes double parked on both sides... in fact people actually completely block your driveway sometimes. So although jeff hit the car, it was the other guys fault technically for blocking the driveway.

if you ever lived in brooklyn you would understand. the driveways are narrow and run between two houses and split at the end (shared driveway) so the cutout is very small.. then people park and stick out over your driveway so your blocked in. and you have to cut hard coming out of the driveway because there narrow one way streets with cars parked on both sides and sometimes double parked on both sides... in fact people actually completely block your driveway sometimes. So although jeff hit the car, it was the other guys fault technically for blocking the driveway.

I knew it wasn't Jeff's fault, I was just trying to make light of the situation. :(

Update:

Went to a highly recommended body shop this morning for an estimate. This act of stupidity is going to cost me 700 bucks. On the bright side I'm also getting a few scratches that have been plaguing me touched up. Car goes in for surgery Monday morning at 9am.

Update:

Went to a highly recommended body shop this morning for an estimate. This act of stupidity is going to cost me 700 bucks. On the bright side I'm also getting a few scratches that have been plaguing me touched up. Car goes in for surgery Monday morning at 9am.

That sux man but its not too bad. My mom hit me and did 2k in dmg to the charger I had to have the rear 1/4, bumper, and tails re sprayed.

That sux man but its not too bad. My mom hit me and did 2k in dmg to the charger I had to have the rear 1/4, bumper, and tails re sprayed.

Did it turn out ok? In other words, can you tell that the car was damaged? My fear for my car is that it's going to be noticeable. I already told the guy I'm not taking car if it looks like it was repaired. I want the car to look like nothing happened. :xfingers:

Did it turn out ok? In other words, can you tell that the car was damaged? My fear for my car is that it's going to be noticeable. I already told the guy I'm not taking car if it looks like it was repaired. I want the car to look like nothing happened. :xfingers:

damage

IMG_1346.jpg

repaired...I dont have a pic from the same angle but the whole bumper was resprayed so this works.

IMG_1368.jpg

if they take the fender off and spray it and then put it back,you wont no the difference!are they replacing the fender? or just going to pop it out then paint it?

if they take the fender off and spray it and then put it back,you wont no the difference!are they replacing the fender? or just going to pop it out then paint it?

They're not replacing the fender, its going to get popped and painted. Atleast I'm going to make sure they take the fender off.