Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic on Nov 14th...Torrance warehouse

S-TEE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the clinic. I was actually supposed to be working that day, but I traded shifts with one of my coworkers to be able to make it. LOL. So EVERYTHING is going to be 25% off??

I am going to go out on a limb and say that the buffers/foam guns will probably not be, if they do have any at the warehouse.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that the buffers/foam guns will probably not be, if they do have any at the warehouse.

Aww, that's exactly what I was planning on getting. A PC for one of my friends and a foam gun for myself. I'll probably be getting them either way though, sale or no sale. :pc:Definitely gotta pick up some of that Americana. I want to see what all the hype is about.

Aww, that's exactly what I was planning on getting. A PC for one of my friends and a foam gun for myself. I'll probably be getting them either way though, sale or no sale. :pc:Definitely gotta pick up some of that Americana. I want to see what all the hype is about.

Americana did you say?

I would like to thank Adam and his team for being such gracious hosts at the clinic today. I learned some things and got a great deal on a ton of stuff.

I was very impressed with Adam's customer service. He was quite busy but made a sincere effort to answer everyone's questions personally. It's nice to see that in a world where customer service is quickly becoming a long distant memory.

The only downside from the clinic.....about half way home I realized we didn't take any pics....DOH! :loser:

8:30 AM the excitement builds

Picture091.jpg

one big empty space

Picture092.jpg

as always fine dining by Steve (thanks)

Picture093.jpg

Curtis's dad brings this little gem

Picture095.jpg

A whole lot of scratches

Picture103.jpg

Before the demo Adam consults with his wheel detailer

Picture101.jpg

So this Coke guy says to me...

Picture107.jpg

In the beginning adam created clay

Picture108.jpg

Dylan wonders if the exploding VRT bottle trick is going to be funny

Picture112.jpg

And then you pray it works

Picture110.jpg

Lets see 700 bottles of...x's

Picture099.jpg

So how do we buy stock in this company?

Picture116.jpg

After an Adam detail

Picture117.jpg

I know that metal is under here somewhere

Picture119.jpg

The new video premieres (thanks Brandon)

Picture120.jpg

Born to "live chat" (thanks for all the help Ashley)

Picture114.jpg

Really dead skin

Picture122.jpg

End of an era

Picture123.jpg

Why we love this company

Picture124.jpg

I can honestly say this is a company that would give you the shirt off their backs. Thanks for everything Adam. Good luck to all of you as your adventures continue. :hi:

I would like to thank Adam and his team for being such gracious hosts at the clinic today. I learned some things and got a great deal on a ton of stuff.

I was very impressed with Adam's customer service. He was quite busy but made a sincere effort to answer everyone's questions personally. It's nice to see that in a world where customer service is quickly becoming a long distant memory.

The only downside from the clinic.....about half way home I realized we didn't take any pics....DOH! :loser:

When are you getting your new Dodge?:drool:

When are you getting your new Dodge?:drool:

Production has been pushed back at least once but they are scheduled to start production on that color Dec 14th. Not sure how long it will take after that. I've heard some people getting theirs within a couple months and others waiting 6+ months.

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd jump in and say that Adam worked hard with us to ensure that the Southern California guys had a local supplier. We will be receiving our first shipment of Adam's products in the next week or two and will be holding regular clinics at our shop in Costa Mesa, right next to John Wayne airport!