Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corvette Forum

TR6speed

Is it me, or what is the problem with the Corvette Forum. I have had nothing but problems for the last few days. Either I cannot get in, or it takes forever and then it stops working if I try to post a comment or start a new post.

I just checked, it isn't working too well. But that's fine with me, I'm not a big fan of that place :(

Me neither. It used to be good, but it seemed to be on a long, slow decline for the past few years.

I don't know if they're related (Internet Brands?) but Audiforums.com has been really slow and unpredictable for at least the last 24 hours, too. I haven't been able to long on there at all today.

Rich

We really want to apologize for the downtime suffered over the last two days. Unfortunately our Internet Brands network was targeted with a series of cyber attacks that severely limited access over this time period. Our tech team has worked around the clock to resolve the issue. We absolutely appreciate your patience and understanding and do apologize for the inconvenience caused by the attack.

:thumbsup:

From the site

"<TABLE class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Notices</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>We really want to apologize for the downtime suffered over the last two days. Unfortunately our Internet Brands network was targeted with a series of cyber attacks that severely limited access over this time period. Our tech team has worked around the clock to resolve the issue. We absolutely appreciate your patience and understanding and do apologize for the inconvenience caused by the attack.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>"