Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy/shop in CA.

kyle@stillen

Hey Guys,

I’d like to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Kyle Millen, I am from STILLEN, Steve Millen Sportparts. Those of you who have heard of STILLEN before probably know about our history in the Nissan/Infiniti high performance markets, but you probably don’t know that we also manufacture and carry products for just about every make and model car and truck on the road or race track! We are very excited to announce that STILLEN will be the new California warehouse for Adam’s car care products. With Adam’s headquarters relocating to Colorado they wanted to make sure they did not leave the core West Coast guy’s stranded so we are very excited to fill that spot!

STILLEN has been in business for 25 years and our specialty is of course high performance and styling. However, having built hundred’s of show vehicle’s over the years we are always looking for the best car care products to take care of our demo. Vehicle’s. For the past few year’s Adam’s car care products have been the only car care products that we have used for our vehicle’s but until now, we did not carry it. With Adam and the gang moving to Colorado and the fact that we carry a full line of aftermarket body kits and styling components for all sorts of vehicle’s, we feel it is a natural fit for STILLEN to carry the Adam’s line.

We are open:

MON - FRI 8:00 to 6:00 PST

SAT: 8:00 to 2:00 PST

Address:

3176 Airway Ave

Costa Mesa, CA

We will also be holding clinic’s at our shop in Costa Mesa , right next to John Wayne airport. Only about thirty minutes from L.A. and 45 minutes from San Diego !

Thank you very much, I look forward to spending more time on the Adam’s forums!

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I do not claim to be a professional detailer by any stretch of the imagination but I try to take care of my vehicle's as best I can. A few years ago I built myself a show truck Nissan Titan and like anyone else who has owned a show vehicle can relate to, the search for detailing products began. After trying virtually everything on the market and not being 100% satisfied I found Adam's products and fell in love. I don't touch a vehicle with anything other than Adam's now.

Here are a couple pics of my Titan.

sideview1.jpg

000_0010-1.jpg

Even though it was my daily driver it did see pretty regular desert trips! Yes, that was paint, not vinyl wrap!

IMG_285913.jpg

KyleTruckinMagazine_3.jpg

Archived