Customer Service 866.965.0400

Greetings from Denver, the other Denver!

BRZN

Hi group, I'm from Denver: about half way between Reading and Lancaster in South Eastern PA. I've been detailing my own personal cars since a part time job I had while in College at Penn State back in the late 70's early 80's. I've recently started using some of the Adams products and slowly began moving away from the "over the counter" types, love the stuff so far. In the spring of 2007 I bought myself a new '06 Pontiac GTO, and now I figured it was time to join the forum.

Hi Dave -

Welcome to AF, and nice looking GTO you have there. Good to have you here.

I'm familiar with your part of PA -- about a thousand years ago I went to Millersville U and my parents live in Bethlehem, so I drove through your area every few weeks on the ride to/from school. :cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcomes and compliments on the car.

I'm familiar with your part of PA -- about a thousand years ago I went to Millersville U and my parents live in Bethlehem

Yea, Denver is half way between Millersville and Bethlehem, a real nice area.

You will find lots of good information and people here!!

Looking forward to "lots of good information", that's why I joined!

:welcomebanner: Hi, Dave glad you came over! :welcomebanner: Another GTO!:burnout::thumbsup:

Glad to cross paths with you again Chris, and hope to see you again next show season.

I believe I saw you on 222 a couple years ago. I go to school in Etown, and my a lot of my family live in that area.

I frequent 222 near the turnpike exit regularly, I live about two miles from there. Quite possibly it was me you saw out there.

Of the 13,948 GTO's made in 2006 there were only 1,175 done in Brazen Orange Metallic, the fewest of any of the offered colors. Mine as is, with its color, 6 speed manual transmission and 18" wheel option makes it only 1 of 484.

Todd and me at the Nutter Center? Could have been:)

IMG_0060.jpg

Of the 13,948 GTO's made in 2006 there were only 1,175 done in Brazen Orange Metallic, the fewest of any of the offered colors. Mine as is, with its color, 6 speed manual transmission and 18" wheel option makes it only 1 of 484.

cool, its nice feeling to have something rare ..

GTOs in 2005 total: 11069

Midnight Blue Metallic: 1092

Midnight Blue Metallic/ Black M6 17"s: 566

wish they had numbers for the ones with the Sport Appearance Package :burnout:

My Goat, 1 of 136 :burnout:

GTO 2005 total: 11,069

Phantom Black Metallic: Total 3,176

Phantom Black Metallic/ Black/ Auto/ 18" Total 136

They really couldn't put numbers to the SAP, They offered three colors: Torrid Red, Phantom Black Metallic, and Quick Silver Metallic as well as primed, as mine came. I'm not positive, but the painted ones may have been an option that was installed after they arrived here from Australia so they weren't included in any production totals. The primed ones were a dealer option.

Welcome to the club.

Perry County huh, Jesse? I lived in Shermansdale and a short stint in Millerstown between 1987 and 1994, mostly in the Forrestview development off route 34. I did a lot of Mt. Biking over there, nice area!

Perry County huh, Jesse? I lived in Shermansdale and a short stint in Millerstown between 1987 and 1994, mostly in the Forrestview development off route 34. I did a lot of Mt. Biking over there, nice area!

Hmm isnt that something alot of people dont even know where it is at. I am from western part of the county about 3 miles east of blain on 17.

• 3 months later...

Hi Dave. Sorry I missed your post before. Welcome to AF. I pass through Denver every weekend during the spring, summer and fall. We have a seasonal site up at Eagles Peak Camp Ground in Robesonia.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Archived