Customer Service 866.965.0400

New here

burgmo3

Hello everyone new to the forum. Found out about this site from watching junkmans how-to videos. I'm not new to detailing but I'm sure there is a lot I can learn from here, I just got a porter cable 7424xp and will need all the advise I can get. I havn't used any adams products since I just heard about them yesterday but I will be ordering some very soon. I have mostly used Meguiars,Chemical Guys, and Dodo Juice products. Also are there any must have adams products that I should add to my order.

microfiber towels are a must. all of them. the plush, the drying, the glass...

VRT is another one. It works amazingly well on the tires and other plastic trim.

since you have the PC, get the machine super wax and the fine machine polish as well.

Welcome Brian! As a FORMER Meguiars user, you're going to be blown away by the difference in your car between the two products. My first product was the Detail Spray. And just that one product was enough to convince me to try other Adam's products. Now everything else that was in my garage is long gone and the cabinet is filled with only Adam's.

If you get a few minutes, watch Adam's detailing videos listed above. You'll get an idea of which products would be most beneficial to you and your needs. You could start with the clay, then add the swirl and haze remover and fine machine polish, and go from there. Adam's has an Essentials Kit that has the most requested products all in one kit.

Whatever you get, you're going to be impressed and glad you found it.

Post up some pics of your ride(s) when you can. We all love the pics around here.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Archived