Customer Service 866.965.0400

Msw

DP 08 GXP

Question

13 answers to this question

WOW !! ........ You should enter this in the monthly contest !!

I'm impressed, thought my black Vette was shiney ?! Did you apply by hand or machine? I have lots of stuff on Vette including final 2 coats of Americana. Was thinking I am finally satisfied..........THEN SAW YOUR PICS !! again, WOW !!! I gotta beat it !! (or at least equal it )

VERY NICE !!! :banana:

P S ...Best I've seen on Forum !! (or any where else for that matter ) !

MSW offers danm good protection and depth but IMO Americana offers more depth. That being said, I have 2 coats of MSW on my G8 for the winter. I hope it'll be enough to protect it through this horrible winter. It's starting out REALLY bad IMO. 7 inches of snow on the ground and it was -3 on the way to work this morning.

Chris

MSW offers danm good protection and depth but IMO Americana offers more depth. That being said, I have 2 coats of MSW on my G8 for the winter. I hope it'll be enough to protect it through this horrible winter. It's starting out REALLY bad IMO. 7 inches of snow on the ground and it was -3 on the way to work this morning.

Chris

That is cold. That is one of the things I get to look forward to next week. When I go from southeastern, Pennsylvania to Wisconsin for a month. It will be nice to be home though.

I have just the opposite problem. Here I like to get everything done in the winter (everything from waxing the cars to long bike rides) because in the summer it's just too hot.

I literally can't wash the truck down here in the middle of summer unless I do it just after it gets light because the black gets so hot the soap dries up before I get back to the hose to wash it off. :( Nevermind that I'm sweating all over everything along the way.

WOW !! ........ You should enter this in the monthly contest !!

I'm impressed, thought my black Vette was shiney ?! Did you apply by hand or machine? I have lots of stuff on Vette including final 2 coats of Americana. Was thinking I am finally satisfied..........THEN SAW YOUR PICS !! again, WOW !!! I gotta beat it !! (or at least equal it )

VERY NICE !!! :banana:

P S ...Best I've seen on Forum !! (or any where else for that matter )

!

You can view the entire thread here.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3680

The paint was about 95-98% defect free with a few rids (random isolated deep scratches) throughout the paint.

MSW offers darn good protection and depth but IMO Americana offers more depth. That being said, I have 2 coats of MSW on my G8 for the winter. I hope it'll be enough to protect it through this horrible winter. It's starting out REALLY bad IMO. 7 inches of snow on the ground and it was -3 on the way to work this morning.

Chris

MSW is a great looking wax and lasts forever but Americana does look much better.

Archived