Customer Service 866.965.0400

Had a problem with an order.

NightMare Silverado

I recieved my black Friday order today but when I opened it up I was short 2 gallons 1 of APC and one of GWC but it had a gallon of glass cleaner that I dident order? I called Ashley thinking Id leave a message because of the time. She answered and after I explained my mix up she said she would have tge other 2 gallons sent right out and even after I told her a few times it was ok and I could send the glass cleaner back she insisted I keep it:). So ashley and Adams is right at the top of my customer service list.

Thanks again.

110% agree Adams Polishes is awesome, products, service and just all around great peolpe.:grouphug: Had an issue also a week ago called Ashley bam it was done. I ask if they want me to mail the bad stuff back to them, no keep it, ok so kept the bottle and dump the product away. I even order other stuff while i had her on the phone.:2thumbs:

thank you

Adam's Team

The customer service here at Adams is as good as if not better then that of LLBeans. There are no questions asked, a customers complete satisfaction is the ultimate goal. A company can not back their products in this way if they do not have total confidence that their "stuff" is the best. I have been on the receiving end of this amazing policy and it makes me appreciate the way this group feel abouth their customers. Thanks Ashley.

Archived