Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Storage

97F1504RAD

Question

Not sure what everyone uses to store their MF towels but this is what i use and they work great. They hold lots of towels the lids lock and they seem to keep the dust out.

By the way these are very old pictures and a point where i had just begun to collect detail products. I now have 4 large bins and 4 small bins jam packed full.

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

Edited by 97F1504RAD

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I too keep all of my unused applicators, towels, and sponges stored but just in ziploc bags.

adamscabinet.jpg

I'd probably use rubbermaids if I had a larger cabinet (plus it would be a good excuse to buy more stuff :willy:)

Geez, you guys are embarassing. You're so damn'd organized! :lolsmack:

Mine get shoved in a box till spring. And the rest of my stuff is in a tub in the basement (except for what I need during the winter for my daily driver).

Please, guys, at least keep the Adam's stuff in a nicer cabinet... I mean really -- plywood? Have some respect. :D:D:D

05dfc63c5a.jpg

My first pictures are just my MF and pads and such I have a another Steel cabinet devoted to the products themsleves and it locks also.

IMG_0787.jpg

Perfect timing. I just hung some cabinets in my garage last weekend and one is dedicated to polishing stuff. I just need to raise the middle shelf to fit the gallon jugs in the bottom now.

DSC_0050_001.jpg

DSC_0049_001.jpg

Looks good GreenCat! Just make sure they don't get to hot in the summer or too cold in the winter.:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Definitely. Especially the Super Intensive Polish you have in there - leave it in hot weather too long and you'll have created a one quart bottle of Elmer's Glue. :willy:

Definitely. Especially the Super Intensive Polish you have in there - leave it in hot weather too long and you'll have created a one quart bottle of Elmer's Glue. :willy:

So far, so good. The SIP is some thick stuff but man does it work good. It was the only thing I found that would correct the clear coat on my vette in a reasonable amount of time. My garage is insulated so it doesn't get much above mid 80s in the summer and in the winter I throw everything into a big tote and store it in the basement. Freezing does do some funny things to emulsions. It turned my new can of GoJo hand cleaner paste into a clear liquid with the pumice sitting on the bottom.